Notices

Old 12-31-2014
Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
Denver's Information

Thanked 2,228 Times in 1,346 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Chats: 1230
denverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
windows_98_nt_2000safari
Default Shiloh Ridge, Alto, TX

Shiloh ridge has closed...

RED 98 XJ with 4.5" lift, front and rear locked on 33's
Cobra CB, SYE, bumpers, 10K winch, lights
,___________
//___l__,\____\,00_
l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]|
(o)_)--(o)_)--(o)_)

2009 WK Grand - daily/tow rig with coupla inches lift and 33's on black rims. QDII, SRT8 intake, Superchips tuned. SOLD. bought a real tow rig.
The Following User Says Thank You to denverd1 For This Useful Post:
Firemanray (12-31-2014)
Old 12-31-2014
Super Moderator
Jim's Information

Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,496 Posts
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Chats: 3154
Brasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
unknownfirefox
Default Re: Shiloh Ridge, Alto, TX

Any word as to why?
Old 12-31-2014
Super Moderator
Jake's Information

Thanked 5,296 Times in 3,172 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Chats: 1247
XJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeXJ Wheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
windows_98_nt_2000mozilla

WHAT!!!!

<><
The Following User Says Thank You to XJ Wheeler For This Useful Post:
Firemanray (12-31-2014)
Old 12-31-2014
Gone to the dark side!
Raymond's Information

Thanked 1,139 Times in 554 Posts
Chats: 1608
Firemanray has a reputation beyond reputeFiremanray has a reputation beyond reputeFiremanray has a reputation beyond reputeFiremanray has a reputation beyond reputeFiremanray has a reputation beyond reputeFiremanray has a reputation beyond reputeFiremanray has a reputation beyond reputeFiremanray has a reputation beyond reputeFiremanray has a reputation beyond reputeFiremanray has a reputation beyond reputeFiremanray has a reputation beyond repute
windows_98_nt_2000safari

Disclaimer:This is second hand from one of my relatives that is kin to the people that were leasing it.

The nice folks that were leasing with option to buy, lost the lease. They couldn't afford to buy it and now I hear it is for sale or sold with no intention of reopening the park. I hate it! I'm only 1 1/2 hours from there and I've been going there for almost 20 years. With the popularity of offroading on the rise I'm shocked it closed. I met the people several times and my opinion is they were to "nice". They cut us and everyone I know "deals" every time we went. You can't be friends when it comes to business. I don't mind paying full price to play, that's what keeps the gates open.

98 Cherokee Sport,
Build thread:http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=5172

Some big gnarly rock crawler thingy.
Build thread:http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16616

My offroad Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-...75944179170166
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Firemanray For This Useful Post:
Brasscatz (12-31-2014), XJ Wheeler (12-31-2014)
Old 12-31-2014
Site Subscriber!
Greg's Information

Chats: 12295
OrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeXJ has a reputation beyond repute
windows_98_nt_2000mozilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemanray View Post
Disclaimer:This is second hand from one of my relatives that is kin to the people that were leasing it.

The nice folks that were leasing with option to buy, lost the lease. They couldn't afford to buy it and now I hear it is for sale or sold with no intention of reopening the park. I hate it! I'm only 1 1/2 hours from there and I've been going there for almost 20 years. With the popularity of offroading on the rise I'm shocked it closed. I met the people several times and my opinion is they were to "nice". They cut us and everyone I know "deals" every time we went. You can't be friends when it comes to business. I don't mind paying full price to play, that's what keeps the gates open.
This is the same thing I've heard that it has been sold. RIP Shiloh Ridge I will miss you.
91 Cherokee RC 4.5 long arm lift ECTED locker in the front Lock Rite locker in the rear Warn front and rear bumpers with 8000lb Warn winch sliders Skyjacker shocks and disconects exterior paint orange/black Rinoline. Roof rack with KC lights. SADLY GONE BUT WON'T BE FORGETEN But hay there is still a XJ in the family

97 TJ 6" Super Lift lift 2" body lift 37x13.5 tires front and rear OX lockers full roll cage custom made f/r bumpers and sliders made by AAE Customs 8000# Ramsey winch with Kevlar rope and a sound system that can make you ears bleed

Last edited by OrangeXJ; 12-31-2014 at 07:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to OrangeXJ For This Useful Post:
Firemanray (12-31-2014)
Old 12-31-2014
Super Moderator
Jim's Information

Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,496 Posts
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Chats: 3154
Brasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond reputeBrasscatz has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
unknownfirefox

Hmm, sounds like somebody needs to open a kickstarter account for xjtalk to buy an off-road park... "XJTALK PARK" has a nice ring to it...
Old 01-02-2015
Denver's Information

denverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond reputedenverd1 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
windows_98_nt_2000safari

cant imagine there being a huge demand for the property. hopefully whoever gets involved will see a demand for the park and consider keeping it open. not sure what else you would with it.

XJ Talk Park. does have a nice ring. no idea what its up for, but my guess is in the 3 million range.

,___________
//___l__,\____\,00_
(o)_)--(o)_)--(o)_)

2009 WK Grand - daily/tow rig with coupla inches lift and 33's on black rims. QDII, SRT8 intake, Superchips tuned. SOLD. bought a real tow rig.
Old 01-02-2015
Super Moderator
James's Information

Thanked 2,409 Times in 1,646 Posts
Chats: 38864
bluedragon436 has a reputation beyond reputebluedragon436 has a reputation beyond reputebluedragon436 has a reputation beyond reputebluedragon436 has a reputation beyond reputebluedragon436 has a reputation beyond reputebluedragon436 has a reputation beyond reputebluedragon436 has a reputation beyond reputebluedragon436 has a reputation beyond reputebluedragon436 has a reputation beyond reputebluedragon436 has a reputation beyond reputebluedragon436 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
macossafari

XJ TALK PARK would be awesome, and def has a nice ring to it!! If only lived closer, would be cool to be an on site staff for the park..
Old 01-02-2015
Denver's Information

Garage
unknownfirefox

I would find some reason to be there every day

,___________
//___l__,\____\,00_
(o)_)--(o)_)--(o)_)