Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Chats

Default October Give Away!

ATTENTION: MOST POSTS IN OCTOBER, THAT MEANS WHO EVER POSTS THE MOST IN THAT MONTH. WE WILL ONLY COUNT THE POSTS THAT ARE MADE IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER, NOT POSTS FROM PRIOR MONTHS AND YEARS. SO EVERYONE WILL START OUT EQUAL ON OCTOBER 1st AS FAR AS THIS CONTEST IS CONCERNED.

As promised here is the announcement of our October prize give away. And more...

This month we re-visit a previous prize the DETOURS a-pillar light mounts!

We are including a pair of KC HiLites Daylighters, with wiring harness!

To win this prize you simply have to have the most posts in the month of October. Now remember the server, and it's time are in the Central time zone.
    (To be clear it's the TOTAL amount of posts you make in the month of October! Not ALL the posts you've ever made!)

For your post to count you need to post between 12:01am October 1rst, and before 11:59pm on October 31st. The winner will be announced on the xjtalk show (Podcast).

Now that's not all! xjtalk will be having give aways in November and December! It's going to get a little more interesting around her folks, so check in often and post!

**As you can well imagine there will be some members that will want to pad their posts. It's only human nature. The moderators have been instructed to clean up, remove, etc... any posts that they believe isn't relevant. The moderators decisions are final! Posting is easy so please don't waste your time complaining about a post that was removed just think of 10 interesting posts to put in it's place. We all win when people post interesting and helpful things!

***xjtalk will pay for shipping in the U.S. 48 states. If you need your prize shipped outside the U.S. we can do that but you'll have to pay the difference in shipping. Sorry but we didn't want to exclude anyone from the give away but we do need to be realistic about costs. We hope you understand.

Chats

Default Re: October Give Away!

Damn man there's no way I can win that way lol, I guess I'll just have to buy the mounts
    "Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out of it alive." -George Carlin

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by toebee97 View Post
    Damn man there's no way I can win that way lol, I guess I'll just have to buy the mounts
    You can't win with that attitude!

It's the most posts DURING the month of October, so everyone starts out at ZERO. Why can't you win?

Chats

cool... I am starting taking note of the threads i want to answer... I will get to responding next month...
    Have fun everyone, i see you back in October lol....
    "if yer not larnin sumptin new everday, check yer pulse."

Chats

Icon11 Re: October Give Away!

Those lights and mounts look good but what an ugly red Jeep.
    Hey bubba get your hand off my ass,

Some days it is just not worth it to gnaw through the leather restraints.

R.I.P. Brian 96_XJ Perrine 1990-2011

Chats

^^ LOL.. nice!! Yes.. I might stand a chance.. I'll be back stateside by then.. and on R&R the first two weeks of OCtober.. if not.. I'll just have to purchase a set of the brackets!! Here's to hoping I can make it!!
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Chats

Tony, any restrictions on type of posts and mods? For instance like it used to be in chat where you couldn't just welcome all the new members we had for the past year to qualify? Mods and automatic bot posts of welcome etc.
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by 4.3LXJ View Post
    Tony, any restrictions on type of posts and mods? For instance like it used to be in chat where you couldn't just welcome all the new members we had for the past year to qualify? Mods and automatic bot posts of welcome etc.
    Any post that a moderator(s) accepts is fine. Moderators are part of the give away if they would like to be.

Posts are not counted in the new member intro forum. I know I set that when one person went back two years welcoming people to increase their rank. I'll verify that it doesn't count for the moderator auto welcomes.

I would say that any post that someone could have just hit the "Thanks" instead should be removed. Stuff like "Hey what a great idea! I'll have to try this!" "x2" I think we should only do this during the give away though. Of course we'll be having give away(s) for the next 3 months!

Chats

Thanks for the clarification. I would like not to be included. The brackets and lights are cool, but interfere with my long range snorkel plans. I would like to make a suggestion for this. Maybe at the end of each week post a post count or something.
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

Chats

Hells no.. STEVE is down for this contest.. you can just send them to me if he wins them!! LOL...
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by 4.3LXJ View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I would like not to be included. The brackets and lights are cool, but interfere with my long range snorkel plans. I would like to make a suggestion for this. Maybe at the end of each week post a post count or something.
    That is fine anyone that WINS the prize can decline it and it will go to the person with the next highest post count. We'll go down the line until someone accepts them!

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Mudderoy View Post
    You can't win with that attitude!

It's the most posts DURING the month of October, so everyone starts out at ZERO. Why can't you win?
    There are many reasons, but the biggest one is I just don't have the time to be on here constantly posting. I'll post all I can, but I know the members who post alot and will probably win, and it ain't me lol.
    "Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out of it alive." -George Carlin

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by toebee97 View Post
    There are many reasons, but the biggest one is I just don't have the time to be on here constantly posting. I'll post all I can, but I know the members who post alot and will probably win, and it ain't me lol.
    Ok that's fine, I was just afraid you had taken it as total posts from the beginning of time. Certainly some people have a life outside of xjtalk.

Chats

If I happen to win the brackets and lights then I officially donate then to BD for his service to this country. I have a set of brackets made by an other guy and for the past two years I have failed to install them so these should go to someone deserving as well. If you can divert my posts to BD that would work as well.
    Blue
    Hey bubba get your hand off my ass,

Some days it is just not worth it to gnaw through the leather restraints.

R.I.P. Brian 96_XJ Perrine 1990-2011

Chats

ahhhhhh deer hunt in october. that means I won;t be working, that means I won;t be able to post all day long.... sucks lol

(oh by the way were is the benefit for being a member ? do we get started with 500 counts or something ?)
    "if yer not larnin sumptin new everday, check yer pulse."

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast