Thread: What goes on in other forums

Default What goes on in other forums

i saw this on cf and i just about fell over lol

Threads at other forums...

Bentley Forum - - - I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?

Camaro/Firebird Forums - - - My girl slept with my brother and my wife. How can I kill 'em? (btw, I have a record and I ain't going back.)

Mustang Forum - - - Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.

Civic Forum - - - Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.

McLaren F1 Forum----Some punk kid in a F-16 tried to race me.

F-16 - - - Air control, we have an unidentified flying object at 4000 ft altitude over the Mississippi River

Chevy Pickup Forum - - - How do ya git the dried tobaccah juice stains off the side uh' yah truck?

Lamborghini Forum - - - Annoying wind noise around 210MPH...

Miata Forum - - - Some jackass in a Tahoe just ran over my car. (pics)

Chevy Tahoe Forum - - - Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it? (pics)

Ford Probe Forum - - - This is the 3rd damn distributor this year. This car is officially totaled.

VW Bug forum - - - The Save the Earth concert was a success (pics)

Delorean forum - - - Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help. I'm from 1985.

BMW 7-series Forum - - - Where do I go to get my Rolex serviced?

Cadillac Forum - - - Problems parallel parking at bingo.

SRT4 Forums - - - I swapped out the supercharger with a slightly larger one last week. Does this void my warranty?

Ford Excursion Forum - - - Is the price of gas going down anytime soon? I'm thinking about buying an oilwell.

Acura Integra Forum - - - I dont think my tailpipe is loud enough, only half of my neighborhood wakes up when i drive at night, what should i do??

Buick Forum - - - Which is better? Medicare or Medicaid?

Porsche forums - - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?

S-10 Forums - - - Some jerk stole my leaf springs and cat after I flipped it yesterday.

XJ Forums - - - You guys will never guess how I made 55 lifting the rear today..

ZJ/WJ Forums - - - Who keeps taking all the leather seats out of our vehicles at the junkyards??

JK Forums - - - Where can I get hot-chick repellant? The wife gets jealous everytime I drive the jeep. Also, the DOW dropped 4 points last night.

Ford ZX2 - - - I removed the resonator from the intake and replaced it with some PVC. I think I can hear 5 more horsepower now. That's what, 4 1/2 at the wheels?

Crown Victoria Forum - - - How come people never drive faster than 55 on the highway?

Prius Forums - - - Help! Im tired of being hit on by the hairstylist
    - - - Wow! After a year and a half of driving, still on first gallon on gas.

Monte Carlo/Oldsmobile Cutlass Forums - - - Why do I keep getting pulled over?

Honda Accord Forum - - - Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap used 18 inch wheels.

Dodge Forums - - - At least you made it to your house. My Transmission quit just a mile down the road from the dealership.

Bugatti Veyron Forum - - - My ejection lever is stuck in the down position. How do I break it free without killing myself?

Jaguar Forum - - - Is the shark skin seats group buy still on?

Toyota Echo Forum - - - Do our cars use Double A's or Triple A's?

Ford 2.3 Forums - - -Help! Replaced everything, still doesn't start!

Challenger Forums - - - Launched in reverse at track, some guy video taped it and put it on YouTube.
    - - - My SRT8 got beat by a Jeep, how can I go faster?

Charger Forums - - - saw 37 other chargers on the way to the corner market (pics)
    - - - My SRT8 got beat by a Jeep, how can I go faster?

Jeep SRT8 forums - - - Beat a Challenger and a Charger in the jeep today, used 8 gallons of gas in the two trips down the quarter mile, but well worth it.

Ferrari Forum - - - Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia. Want to get in and out fast.

Mercedes Forum - - - My wife and her stink-hole lawyer are trying to ruin me in divorce court. Does anyone have a business card for a cheap hitman?

Expedition Forum - - - I parked in my garage and now I can't open the doors, can someone rescue me?
    (reply to post) - - - Hang in there Ken. I'll be over there to get you out as soon as the wife gets home with the kids from soccer practice

Volvo Forum - - - My husband still wears his sweater tied around his neck at soccer games, is this wrong?

Saturn Forum - - - Cigarette landed on my fender. Fender melted and need to replace.

Mini Forum - - - Just flipped the Cooper after watching The Italian Job. Suing the movie company. (pics)

Dodge Viper Forum - - - I floored-it on the way home from work yesterday. How to get pee stains out of the leather?

RX7 Forums - - - 13B Groupbuy full, stop PM'ing me.

Dodge Minivan Forum - - - Where's the best place to post the soccer schedule so I don't forget where I'm supposed to be?

Hummer Forum - - - Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have to get the touch-up paint from the Dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's 35 in gas.

Pontiac GTO Forum - - - Why do our cars look like an oversized Civic and sound like a Hemi? It's like a Prius was raped by a Dodge pickup

Dodge Pickup Forum - - - I went to pull into the car wash yesterday and ran over a small toyota. My insurance is going to go through the ROOF

Ford Forum - - - Anybody know where I can find a good mechanic?

Subaru WRX Forum - - - Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.

Corvette Forum- - - Why did I pay 50k for something with a Cavalier steering wheel?
    i know my spelling and grammer are bad but dont worry its not getting any better

Default Re: What goes on in other forums

Cool!

Default Re: What goes on in other forums

VW forum: so why does all of our cars smell like crayons?

Saab forum: has anybody figured out WHY our key goes UNDER the emergency brake?
    and WHO left the box of crayons out in the car?

BMW Isetta forum: well maintained 1door for sale with clear title... not familiar with the Isetta... think of a smart car , only smaller!

Delorean forum: Im so SICK of this power window motor... the drive thoughs are killing me!

Benz gullwing forum: anyone else figured out how to do sonic drive in?

Lamborghini forum: I did the SWEETEST MOD today... I made MY LP640 have civic doors!

Corvair forum: feeler : im supposed to be picking up a bunch of old parts from a guy about 23 miles from here, this is my first corvair so I'm gonna need help installing some of this stuff so here goes .... wrenching party at my house, items on the list for install
    Water pump radiator thrmostat and housing upper and lower radiator hoses...oh and if theres time I hear a rumbling noise coming from the trunk, maybe we can diagnose that as well....

delorean forum: paging forum... "dude I saw you today haulin ASS down the 405 I tried to catch up to you but its like you straight up disappeared ... oh well BTW those were SWEET blue neons accenting the outside of your car: