i saw this on cf and i just about fell over lol

Threads at other forums...

Bentley Forum - - - I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?

Camaro/Firebird Forums - - - My girl slept with my brother and my wife. How can I kill 'em? (btw, I have a record and I ain't going back.)

Mustang Forum - - - Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.

Civic Forum - - - Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.

McLaren F1 Forum----Some punk kid in a F-16 tried to race me.

F-16 - - - Air control, we have an unidentified flying object at 4000 ft altitude over the Mississippi River

Chevy Pickup Forum - - - How do ya git the dried tobaccah juice stains off the side uh' yah truck?

Lamborghini Forum - - - Annoying wind noise around 210MPH...

Miata Forum - - - Some jackass in a Tahoe just ran over my car. (pics)

Chevy Tahoe Forum - - - Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it? (pics)

Ford Probe Forum - - - This is the 3rd damn distributor this year. This car is officially totaled.

VW Bug forum - - - The Save the Earth concert was a success (pics)

Delorean forum - - - Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help. I'm from 1985.

BMW 7-series Forum - - - Where do I go to get my Rolex serviced?

Cadillac Forum - - - Problems parallel parking at bingo.

SRT4 Forums - - - I swapped out the supercharger with a slightly larger one last week. Does this void my warranty?

Ford Excursion Forum - - - Is the price of gas going down anytime soon? I'm thinking about buying an oilwell.

Acura Integra Forum - - - I dont think my tailpipe is loud enough, only half of my neighborhood wakes up when i drive at night, what should i do??

Buick Forum - - - Which is better? Medicare or Medicaid?

Porsche forums - - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?

S-10 Forums - - - Some jerk stole my leaf springs and cat after I flipped it yesterday.

XJ Forums - - - You guys will never guess how I made 55 lifting the rear today..

ZJ/WJ Forums - - - Who keeps taking all the leather seats out of our vehicles at the junkyards??

JK Forums - - - Where can I get hot-chick repellant? The wife gets jealous everytime I drive the jeep. Also, the DOW dropped 4 points last night.

Ford ZX2 - - - I removed the resonator from the intake and replaced it with some PVC. I think I can hear 5 more horsepower now. That's what, 4 1/2 at the wheels?

Crown Victoria Forum - - - How come people never drive faster than 55 on the highway?

Prius Forums - - - Help! Im tired of being hit on by the hairstylist
- - - Wow! After a year and a half of driving, still on first gallon on gas.

Monte Carlo/Oldsmobile Cutlass Forums - - - Why do I keep getting pulled over?

Honda Accord Forum - - - Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap used 18 inch wheels.

Dodge Forums - - - At least you made it to your house. My Transmission quit just a mile down the road from the dealership.

Bugatti Veyron Forum - - - My ejection lever is stuck in the down position. How do I break it free without killing myself?

Jaguar Forum - - - Is the shark skin seats group buy still on?

Toyota Echo Forum - - - Do our cars use Double A's or Triple A's?

Ford 2.3 Forums - - -Help! Replaced everything, still doesn't start!

Challenger Forums - - - Launched in reverse at track, some guy video taped it and put it on YouTube.
- - - My SRT8 got beat by a Jeep, how can I go faster?

Charger Forums - - - saw 37 other chargers on the way to the corner market (pics)
- - - My SRT8 got beat by a Jeep, how can I go faster?

Jeep SRT8 forums - - - Beat a Challenger and a Charger in the jeep today, used 8 gallons of gas in the two trips down the quarter mile, but well worth it.

Ferrari Forum - - - Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia. Want to get in and out fast.

Mercedes Forum - - - My wife and her stink-hole lawyer are trying to ruin me in divorce court. Does anyone have a business card for a cheap hitman?

Expedition Forum - - - I parked in my garage and now I can't open the doors, can someone rescue me?
(reply to post) - - - Hang in there Ken. I'll be over there to get you out as soon as the wife gets home with the kids from soccer practice

Volvo Forum - - - My husband still wears his sweater tied around his neck at soccer games, is this wrong?

Saturn Forum - - - Cigarette landed on my fender. Fender melted and need to replace.

Mini Forum - - - Just flipped the Cooper after watching The Italian Job. Suing the movie company. (pics)

Dodge Viper Forum - - - I floored-it on the way home from work yesterday. How to get pee stains out of the leather?

RX7 Forums - - - 13B Groupbuy full, stop PM'ing me.

Dodge Minivan Forum - - - Where's the best place to post the soccer schedule so I don't forget where I'm supposed to be?

Hummer Forum - - - Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have to get the touch-up paint from the Dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's 35 in gas.

Pontiac GTO Forum - - - Why do our cars look like an oversized Civic and sound like a Hemi? It's like a Prius was raped by a Dodge pickup

Dodge Pickup Forum - - - I went to pull into the car wash yesterday and ran over a small toyota. My insurance is going to go through the ROOF

Ford Forum - - - Anybody know where I can find a good mechanic?

Subaru WRX Forum - - - Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.

Corvette Forum- - - Why did I pay 50k for something with a Cavalier steering wheel?