Thread: Rough Country

Default Rough Country

As some of you know I up graded my 4.5 RC lift to a RC long arm. After my Memoril Day wheeling trip to a very agressive off road park here in Texas (Shilo) I noticed my stering was off a little. After checking around I found that there was a lot of play where the long arm connects to the transfer case mount. It's either the bushing or the joint. I called RC and told them the problem I was having. With no questions asked they are sending me a re build kit for FREE. I know it's been said on here before but dam what customer service. If anyone is looking for a lift this is where I would get it hands down.
    91 Cherokee RC 4.5 long arm lift ECTED locker in the front Lock Rite locker in the rear Warn front and rear bumpers with 8000lb Warn winch sliders Skyjacker shocks and disconects exterior paint orange/black Rinoline. Roof rack with KC lights. SADLY GONE BUT WON'T BE FORGETEN But hay there is still a XJ in the family

97 TJ 6" Super Lift lift 2" body lift 37x13.5 tires front and rear OX lockers full roll cage custom made f/r bumpers and sliders made by AAE Customs 8000# Ramsey winch with Kevlar rope and a sound system that can make you ears bleed

Default Re: Rough Country

I agree there a great company to deal with and as a retailer they make it real easy to sell there product,price quality and customer service what more could you ask for !!!
    Aint got no whistle, don't belch out smoke, but my V10 aint no joke !!!

Default Re: Rough Country

Hmmmm wonder if theyd replace my saggy leafs ??? that I got USED from someone who bought them used LOL