Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Chats

Default Don't buy from amazon! (without clicking on our link first!)

Don't buy from AMAZON.com unless you click on the Amazon banner here!

xjtalk.com will receive a percentage of EACH sale is made!

You pay the same low prices you always have and have come to expect from Amazon.com and xjtalk gets a few cents. The bigger your purchase the more pennies we get!

So if you were going to buy something from Amazon anyway, just go to the xjtalk home page and click the banner, then make your purchase. It's a painless and free way to help support your favorite Jeep website!

Chats

Default Re: Don't buy from amazon!

Hey we're getting quite a few clicks to Amazon! If you buy something from Amazon via clicking on our Amazon banner, post up here!

I'd like to know how it worked for you. It should be exactly the same as if you went directly to Amazon.

Chats

Hey if you buy something from Amazon through our link (http://www.xjtalk.com) front page, let me know!

Chats

Good deal. I will be sure to click through xjtalk for now on when buying from them. I have a Amazon store card so I buy quiet a few things from them when needed.
    Panda: 98 XJ Limited*4.0L*AW4*NP242J*HP D30*C8.25 *RE/RC 5" lift*33"MTR/Kevlar*MB Predator 15x8*Serious Offroad Front Bumper*Serious Offroad Longarms*Serious Offroad UTK Steering*Ohana Fab Sliders*2 KC Daylighters*
    6 Hellas*Viper 9klb Winch w/Tough Stuff Synthetic Rope*Rage Roofrack*Uniden CB*Detours A-Pillars*

Chats

Well we are up to 19 clicks on the Amazon banner ad, but no purchases yet. I'm curious to see what kind of percentage xjtalk will get from the sale. We encourage you to make any vacation home, yacht or air plane purchases through out link on the xjtalk home page.

Chats

Woohoo we are up to 24 clicks, but no purchases. Remember xjtalk doesn't get any for clicks, like other ads we have, but we get a percentage of the purchase amount of the item(s) you buy!

There is NO CHARGE to you. You pay the same price but in the process xjtalk get a few percent of the sale! It's a win/win because you get the great product, great shipping and great service you expect from Amazon.com and you help support xjtalk!

KH96XJ is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

I put in a purchase for a pre-order today. Total bill was about 45.
    I aspire to be the man my dogs think I am.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by KH96XJ View Post
    I put in a purchase for a pre-order today. Total bill was about 45.
    Looking at the report is has a dollar amount next to shipped, so I bet I'll have to check it after they ship it. Getting closer though! lol

Chats

Well I was not going to even open this thread because I often buy stuff from Amazon and was expecting something negative. I have read the thread now and will use the xjtalk connection for future purchases.
    Hey bubba get your hand off my ass,

Some days it is just not worth it to gnaw through the leather restraints.

R.I.P. Brian 96_XJ Perrine 1990-2011

Chats

yep i told Karen to take a look too... she orders stuff from Amazon on a daily base
    I may want to make sure she remembers
    "if yer not larnin sumptin new everday, check yer pulse."

Chats

question do you have to be a member of XJtalk for it to work or anyone can follow the link
    "if yer not larnin sumptin new everday, check yer pulse."

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by steph74 View Post
    question do you have to be a member of XJtalk for it to work or anyone can follow the link
    Good question. No just click the link and xjtalk will get credit for a percentage of any purchase made.

Chats

Woohoo! 1 order has been placed through our Amazon affiliate link! Thanks to the individual that clicked through and placed that order!

Chats

Woohoo! You've Got Money! Well actually xjtalk gots money. So far there has been 4 orders and 2 have shipped. The 2 that shipped has put a little in the xjtalk coffers. This is great guys! Thanks!

BTW anyone can use the banner ad to click through to buy from Amazon. So if you have friends or family members that buy from Amazon tell them to click the banner ad on http://www.xjtalk.com/

Chats

This is for anyone that has, or will, buy from Amazon after clicking on our banner ad. Please post here your experience, price, shipping, anything. I'd like to let people know that just because xjtalk is getting a few cents for your purchase that nothing changes for the Amazon customer.

I know it's a bit hard for me to understand, but I guess it's worth it to Amazon to reward sites for advertising their products. It's a great deal for xjtalk, and of course you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast