Chats

Default What do yall think of this bumper?

I am thinking about getting this bumper, probably ordering it tomorrow. I need one for my other cherokee and this one looks pretty cool.

Chats

Default Re: What do yall think of this bumper?

Looks cool man. Thats the style I want to go with if I cant get one made.
    Shot of Whiskey and a camp fire. Perfect night time

Chats

its a logans metal bumper. im still loookin but this seems to be the best choice.

Chats

I like it and Im adding it to the maybe pile for mine

Chats

Sexy
    01 XJ /4" lift /33" DC Muds
    / M/T Sidebiters/ Surco / Hi-lift /Pilot Navigator lights / Bad Apple Fab diff gaurds / Midland/ Wilson / Front and rear receiver hitches / Rusty's LCA's / Magnaflow / AEM Intake / TB spacer / Jet Stage 1 / Pioneeer & Fusion Sound / AJ's Super rails / Warn Skid / BW Flat Flares/ Bedlined Rockers and Quarters / Big Daddy Tie Rod / Rustys Steering Brace

Chats

Very nice looking
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

LizardRunner is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

That's a pretty sweet bumper, not a bad price for raw metal either. I like the angles, it will give good clearance.

The one thing I personally don't like it how high the winch mounts, I'm of the lower is better mind set on winches but this bumper would be an easy modification to get the winch even lower so you're not blocking any of your radiator and your CG would be better in a pull situation. But Like I said that's just my own personal preference.
    2004 4.7v8HO WJ OMG, it's RED , Green bits are now under the hood. Loving the F/R Lockers and D44's. RIP 2011 Lil Ric and Gordo. RIP 2012 Jessie RIP 2013 Kat. RIP 2013 Ed . Lizards can always climb but sometimes they loose their tails to get away. The true patriot will stand beside the soldier when the time comes to fight Now building Asnikiye heca (Buzzard's Roost) homestead farm. My road is my wheeling trail

Chats

I like that bumper... One of the few that I have been looking at purchasing for my XJ...

Chats

I really like it. That's the style I would go after.

Weldmen is offline MEMBER OF THE GREEN JEEPS
    Chats

I will take 2. Thats is very nice.

Chats

looks good to me man!
    6.5'' Rough Country lift, 35x12.5x15 BFGoodrich M/T's, 15'' Cragars Beadlocks, Rusty's TBS, A.A. SYE, Optima (red top) Battery, CB Radio w/5'' Fire Stick Antenna, Flowmaster Super 44 Dual Custom Exaust, 4 Cheep 2'' Bumper Lights, Custom Front bumper /w Stinger, Yakama Bike Rack, Garmin GPS, Kenwood 6.5'' Indash Radio, 4 6.5'' Kenwood Speakers, 12' Alpine Type R Sub In Custom Jeep Enclosure, Alpine mono Amp, Ect.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by LizardRunner View Post
    That's a pretty sweet bumper, not a bad price for raw metal either. I like the angles, it will give good clearance.

The one thing I personally don't like it how high the winch mounts, I'm of the lower is better mind set on winches but this bumper would be an easy modification to get the winch even lower so you're not blocking any of your radiator and your CG would be better in a pull situation. But Like I said that's just my own personal preference.
    Yeah, i was looking around for bumpers and i saw this and was like i want it, only problem it took me a month to get over how high the winch mounts! LOL, if worse comes to worse i can always modify it. This is mainly an offroad XJ. I have a winch bumper on my white XJ (DD) and the winch sits really low below the grill but i couldn't find anything i liked like this one so i bought it. I'll post pictures as soon as she gets here!

LizardRunner is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Metlic53 View Post
    Yeah, i was looking around for bumpers and i saw this and was like i want it, only problem it took me a month to get over how high the winch mounts! LOL, if worse comes to worse i can always modify it. This is mainly an offroad XJ. I have a winch bumper on my white XJ (DD) and the winch sits really low below the grill but i couldn't find anything i liked like this one so i bought it. I'll post pictures as soon as she gets here!
    for that price, I'll buy one and make a few plasma cuts and drop that mounting plate. I priced some of the steel and counting in my time, I can't build one that cheep.
    2004 4.7v8HO WJ OMG, it's RED , Green bits are now under the hood. Loving the F/R Lockers and D44's. RIP 2011 Lil Ric and Gordo. RIP 2012 Jessie RIP 2013 Kat. RIP 2013 Ed . Lizards can always climb but sometimes they loose their tails to get away. The true patriot will stand beside the soldier when the time comes to fight Now building Asnikiye heca (Buzzard's Roost) homestead farm. My road is my wheeling trail