Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's Lil Red

Lil Red is the XJ to use in all your promotions of products. That way we all see that you use your own stuff. (I always knew you did.) But those that don't know you might suspect otherwise.

Lil Red is not just my Catalog-Rig and my DD.

When I get the chance, me and HIM love leave the asphalt. If just for a little while.

This was taken this past Sat. Our j/y excursion was cut short by torrential downpours. This only made for some nice trail conditions.

P.S. It was only me, so THIS is the only shot of Lil Red.

Iknow, I know, shouldn't run ALONE, but we didn't go far.
    Howler_GT

Looking awesome there Howler!!!
    1996 XJ Sport-RE 4.5" & Daystar BB netting about 6"s..Adjustable Upper & lower control arms..HD adjustable track bar...RE Mono shocks...Mojave teflon rims w/BFG 32x11.50 KM2s...RR SYE & CV shaft combo...Treck's steering frame brace and M.O.R.E. Brace...Kargo master roof rack w/home brew light mount...Home brew snorkel w/K&N filter...Yaesu 857 & Galaxy DX99V CB radios...DeTours Backbone and Tailbone system...8000 lb winch....

Nice looking ride!

Hey Howler. My MJ is red and I have it parked next to my White Chevy Z71 and my wife started calling it "little red" which is very close to your guy's name. Hope you don't mind.

Everyone I have several of HCP or HSC products on my junk and they are all very well made and of superior quality. And NO I am not a paid spokesman for Howlers product line.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12