Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chats

Default Out-House Tech........

Now I know, many of you may think the "Out-House" is an out dated peice of equipment......

Or that they're a public nuisance and just smell bad......

Well I say POO POO to that, and over the years......I've been exploring the possibilities...........
    Now, why take up interior square footage for activities that no doubt belong 'outside' to say the least..........Here's the one I built a little over a year ago, it's been serving me well-

I found it's important to place screening on the backside of the moon vents, this keeps your large bugs out and birds at bay, it's also important to post up any rules or restrictions so visiters dont mess up the plumbing.......

So with that said......
    They NO DOUBT, make excellent, inexpensive, exterior storge units!!

Here, my compressor is securely stored "outside" within the Out-House I built around it, the Out-House keeps it out of the weather, the shop remains quiet while it's running, and I'm not waisting sq.footage inside.......
    In the past, I've built one to conceal gas cylinders out side, we also had one that stored garden and pool supplies in years ago.

The Out House, an important part of human evolution......that dosent have to smell bad......

Chats

LOL Funny you should post this. I'm going to build one for the wifes flower beds to store her yard tools in. LOL Nice Shitter

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9sY6iH9Ojg"]YouTube - Christmas Vacation - Sh*tter was full[/ame]
    01 XJ /4" lift /33" DC Muds
    / M/T Sidebiters/ Surco / Hi-lift /Pilot Navigator lights / Bad Apple Fab diff gaurds / Midland/ Wilson / Front and rear receiver hitches / Rusty's LCA's / Magnaflow / AEM Intake / TB spacer / Jet Stage 1 / Pioneeer & Fusion Sound / AJ's Super rails / Warn Skid / BW Flat Flares/ Bedlined Rockers and Quarters / Big Daddy Tie Rod / Rustys Steering Brace

Chats

Talking

My HOA would looove that next to my house...

Voldemort Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky "D" View Post
    Now I know, many of you may think the "Out-House" is an out dated peice of equipment......

Or that they're a public nuisance and just smell bad......

Well I say POO POO to that, and over the years......I've been exploring the possibilities...........
    Now, why take up interior square footage for activities that no doubt belong 'outside' to say the least..........Here's the one I built a little over a year ago, it's been serving me well-

I found it's important to place screening on the backside of the moon vents, this keeps your large bugs out and birds at bay, it's also important to post up any rules or restrictions so visiters dont mess up the plumbing.......

So with that said......
    They NO DOUBT, make excellent, inexpensive, exterior storge units!!

Here, my compressor is securely stored "outside" within the Out-House I built around it, the Out-House keeps it out of the weather, the shop remains quiet while it's running, and I'm not waisting sq.footage inside.......
    In the past, I've built one to conceal gas cylinders out side, we also had one that stored garden and pool supplies in years ago.

The Out House, an important part of human evolution......that dosent have to smell bad......
    That is a great idea man! I'm going to show my uncle that..Wait..maybe not then I'll have to build it!?!?HA really cool idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by mizedog View Post
    My HOA would looove that next to my house...
    That is why I will not live in a place that I pay for but don't make the rules!

Chats

That was really neat Spanky, thanks for sharing..................

One question........................................

.......................Why is your ladder wearing moon boots?????

Chats

Spanky.....where's the Sears & Roebuck catalog??? It's not an outhouse unless there's some butt wipe available.
    2000 Cherokee Sport 4.0L/AW4/NP242....

" the ONLY reason you're still conscious is I DON'T want to have to carry you!"
    ......Jack Bauer

Chats

I want your compressor!!!!!! That thing is awesome!
    Dave

Trail Rig: 2000 XJ, Built & Caged

Chats

it sure is

Chats

I'd actually LOVE to find a diesel unit, CHEAP!!

But the down side would be, I'd need to build a 2 seat out-house!!

Chats

Just read the thread Mark, Sweet idea, smart thing with character...I like it.....
    1996 XJ Sport-RE 4.5" & Daystar BB netting about 6"s..Adjustable Upper & lower control arms..HD adjustable track bar...RE Mono shocks...Mojave teflon rims w/BFG 32x11.50 KM2s...RR SYE & CV shaft combo...Treck's steering frame brace and M.O.R.E. Brace...Kargo master roof rack w/home brew light mount...Home brew snorkel w/K&N filter...Yaesu 857 & Galaxy DX99V CB radios...DeTours Backbone and Tailbone system...8000 lb winch....

cpttuna is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Default Re: Out-House Tech........

I own property in SW Pennsylvania where I had a functional Out-House until 4 years ago. It finally caved in. It was over 40 years old(that's how long the property has been in my family). The bottom line is I was able to purchase a used porta-potty delivered from 70 miles away cheaper than I could have built a new one. A couple months ago they even came and serviced it fot me. the property is used primarly for hunting.

Chats

Does it freeze in cold weather?
    Hey bubba get your hand off my ass,

Some days it is just not worth it to gnaw through the leather restraints.

R.I.P. Brian 96_XJ Perrine 1990-2011

Chats

I really do not know. the same liquid the guy put in the bottom ,he cleaned it with when he serviced it. therefore, i assume it does. I do not go out there after deer season.

Chats

that is a very good Idea - funny thing is I clicked this thread because we still have an outhouse at our campsite where we go off roading and I need to build a new one!!
    =====_____
    /__l_l_,\____\,___
    l_---l_l__l---[o]llllll[o]
    _.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)

Chats

sidenote: I did dig out the hole where the old out house was. this leaves me the flexibility to leave the bottom of the porta potty in place or cut it out and use the hole.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast