View Poll Results: ustream or podcast?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: UStream, or Podcast...

Default UStream, or Podcast...

I managed to swing a mixer. I got it hooked up last night to the PC. The idea is using the mixer to control the audio from my mic and other sound devices to mix it together to make a ustream broadcast, or podcast.

I can't tell you how entertaining this may be, in fact it may not be entertaining at all. For the moment lets assume it will be entertaining.

Do you think you would rather download a show to listen on your PC, iPod, MP3 player (includes your smart phone), or would you rather WATCH a video show like on USTREAM? Ustream shows are available online to your PC or smart phones like iphone and android.

No it doesn't have to be an either or situation, it could be both. I just want to focus on one at a time.

I'm leaning to the podcasting thing because you could listen to it at home, on your way to work, or at work. Also it would be audio only, which means the production would be simpler.

My idea is to have this as a talk show with people, YOU, calling in and discussing jeep stuff. Free form, just trying something new. Would you be interested in being on the show? Right now I am looking at using SKYPE for the people calling in. Do you have SKYPE?

I will probably be doing a test this weekend, or evening. If you have SKYPE and you would like to be part of the test please let me know. Post here, PM, etc... Let me know when a good time for you is, including tonight.

If you would like to add me to your SKYPE friends, I'm "muckleroy".

Default Re: UStream, or Podcast...

Are you guys busy salivating over your turkey dinner (US folks of course) or do you just no care about a podcast?

If you are concerned about hearing this before and nothing happening, well I should have the remaining equipment next week so a full show should be getting close.

I really do need a few people with SKYPE to do a test with.

If you don't think the podcast ustream is interesting please sound off about it. Maybe you have some reason why it sucks, or things you'd like to hear/see on it.

cantab27 is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen

Default Re: UStream, or Podcast...

tony i think my boys laptop has skype ,, will find out later today ,,, if so i will be keen
    keeping it red........

I DRIVE A BARBIE JEEP

Quote Originally Posted by XJ4IV
    .... lol Im a jerk tonight!
    Originally Posted by bigjim350 View Post
    Think I would go that crazy too if my Jeep turned white

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGg0C...eature=related