View Poll Results: Regular Houston Area Meet and Greets the first Saturday of the month?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    4 80.00%
  • No

    1 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    28
    Chats
    1

    Default Re: 4th Houston Area Meet and Greet - October 2nd.

    So is the meet and greet still up for today at 7 pm on 1960 and 290 ?????

  2. #17
    XJ4IV Guest

    Default Re: 4th Houston Area Meet and Greet - October 2nd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudderoy View Post
    Scott I don't want to take up all your time, but what do you think about having a mini meet and greet in Katy?
    ummmm ok your house or mine LOL really not enough folks but Im down if we can get people to come!!!

  3. #18
    XJ4IV Guest

    Default Re: 4th Houston Area Meet and Greet - October 2nd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Downsouth XJ View Post
    So is the meet and greet still up for today at 7 pm on 1960 and 290 ?????
    WOW yes sir we are STILL ON!!! hope to see you there! Im scott

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    27,272
    Chats
    30792

    Default Re: 4th Houston Area Meet and Greet - October 2nd.

    Of course it's still on. I know there will be two of us there at least. Probably more.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    28
    Chats
    1

    Default Re: 4th Houston Area Meet and Greet - October 2nd.

    sorry guys got called to work but sure did want to go am still waiting for the long arms and stuff i orderd from andy cant wait i guess it was you two and james huh maybe next time

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    27,272
    Chats
    30792

    Default Re: 4th Houston Area Meet and Greet - October 2nd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Downsouth XJ View Post
    sorry guys got called to work but sure did want to go am still waiting for the long arms and stuff i orderd from andy cant wait i guess it was you two and james huh maybe next time
    I took a brief video. I'll get that up soon. Hey at least you have a job, that's more important. You can catch it next month!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    27,272
    Chats
    30792

    Default Re: 4th Houston Area Meet and Greet - October 2nd.

    Brief video of the meet and greet last night.

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF1gQh_is2Y[/ame]

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    28
    Chats
    1

    Icon14 Re: 4th Houston Area Meet and Greet - October 2nd.

    Nice video hope to be there soon hey Scott does it flex plenty ??? I can't wait to have mine tuning again lol yeah am happy I have a job Tony gotta feed my jeep all the money lmao to make it grow . Yeah James stoped by at my job to sell me those daystar spacers sure did need those thanxs again James

  9. #24
    XJ4IV Guest

    Default Re: 4th Houston Area Meet and Greet - October 2nd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Downsouth XJ View Post
    Nice video hope to be there soon hey Scott does it flex plenty ??? I can't wait to have mine tuning again lol yeah am happy I have a job Tony gotta feed my jeep all the money lmao to make it grow . Yeah James stoped by at my job to sell me those daystar spacers sure did need those thanxs again James
    it flexxed pretty good on the mound I found... on the ground while I was PLAYING AROUND.... DAMN IM GOOD!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Houston Area Meet And Greet - Saturday Nov. 6th 7pm
    By Mudderoy in forum Houston Area Events
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 04:23 PM
  2. 3rd Houston Meet N Greet 7/10
    By XJ4IV in forum Houston Area Events
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 06:56 AM
  3. 2nd Houston Meet N Greet June 5th 7 pm to 9pm
    By XJ4IV in forum Houston Area Events
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 04:54 PM
  4. Houston Area People! Look Here
    By prcjeep in forum General Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 04:27 PM
  5. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •