Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chats

Default IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM NEW PRODUCT RELEASE! Ultimate adjustable track bar system! 299.50

IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM
    NEW PRODUCT RELEASE!
    http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/Jeep_XJ...J_TRK_SYS.html

XJ/MJ ULTIMATE TRACK BAR SYSTEM 299.50+shipping

• THIS TRACK BAR SYSTEM IS DESIGN FOR ANY XJ/MJ WITH 3" OR MORE OF LIFT.
    • THE TRACK BAR IS MADE WITH UNMATCHED STRENGTH FROM 1.25 COLD ROLLED SOLID AND A 1.75*.281 WALL DOM ADJUSTER SLEEVE.
    • THE DOUBLE SHEAR BRACKET IS ALL 1/4 INCH PLATE WITH HOLES FOR TRACK BAR AND CROSS BRACE. WE HAVE LEFT PLENTY OF ROOM FOR CUSTOM HOLES TO BE DRILLED FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
    • CROSS BRACE IS ADJUSTABLE FOR ALL YEAR MODEL XJ'S

Check out our site for more info.
    http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/Jeep_XJ...J_TRK_SYS.html

Chats

Default Re: IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM NEW PRODUCT RELEASE! Ultimate adjustable track bar system! 299.

Wholy crapoly!!! if your uppers and lowers gave way and your shaft crumpled your front end would still stay in place with this thing in there!!

And I thought the uppers where super beefy, this is unreal and unheard of!
    Off road enthusiast's are not the ones killing nature, it's new sub-divisions, businesses, and strip malls.

Chats

Default Re: IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM NEW PRODUCT RELEASE! Ultimate adjustable track bar system! 299.

Yeah I've really been blown away with Andy's stuff. Plus he really takes the time to work with you so you understand exactly how things go together. I've spoken with him on the phone several times now.

I love the idea of the added strength of this track bar. Hell I would have bought it if for no other reason than just the HOLY ****ING HELL! LOOK AT THAT THING!! People would say when looking at it.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Mudderoy View Post
    Yeah I've really been blown away with Andy's stuff. Plus he really takes the time to work with you so you understand exactly how things go together. I've spoken with him on the phone several times now.

I love the idea of the added strength of this track bar. Hell I would have bought it if for no other reason than just the HOLY ****ING HELL! LOOK AT THAT THING!! People would say when looking at it.
    And he would have made it red for you!

Looks good and good price. I would definitely consider this were it not for the custom length of my track bar due to the high steer I have. It has all the features I would build into one if I made it.
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

Chats

We are working on bringing this setup back but in a straighter version of cross bar and our special johnny joint on both ends of the track bar.

Here are a few teaser points.

100,000 psi laser cut brackets.
    All solid materials no tubing to give way
    adjustment from 3.5" of lift and up.
    Cross brace/track bar/bracket all included. Will be production Item so these will be available within days of purchase.
    'Like' us on Facebook for future discounts! Click Here
    Ironman4x4Fab.com or call 704-796-3502
    ECORS Class A #121 - the Black 5.9 Grand

Chats

Good idea Andy. I built my own adjustable track bar on the same principle. I love it and never have bushing and death wobble issues since I did.
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

Chats

When are you looking to have the new version up and for sale??
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Chats

Hey Andy, I already have your adjustable Trac Bar you custom made me. It uses a Rubicon Express Frame mount. I'm really liking that extra cross brace. Would it fit the Rubicon Express Frame mount or would I need to order your frame mount and the cross brace? Just let me know thanks.

Pookapotamus is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Totally going to be adding the upper cross brace to my Clayton kit! that's a great idea!

Chats

Scott, XJ4IV, has an early version of that trackbar. It's very nice and very tempting. Love the top brace.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by aquickmopar View Post
    Hey Andy, I already have your adjustable Trac Bar you custom made me. It uses a Rubicon Express Frame mount. I'm really liking that extra cross brace. Would it fit the Rubicon Express Frame mount or would I need to order your frame mount and the cross brace? Just let me know thanks.
    We are working on a whole new kit. This takes time for us because R&D is everything. I have to come up with a 3"+ design that is not only road worthy but race worthy. I have to have a stock application track bar system available for the next season of ECORS stock (AA) class. There will be lots of xj and ZJ's in this class.

A

Chats

Damn Andy, ...you been so busy with all this R&D I think I need to make you another commercial!!! We may just have to highlight all this good stuff you're doing!!!!
    5" lift, 33's. Armored, Lighted, Chipped, & Locked up Front. Soon to come: winch, gears, axle shafts, and more...
    Built Not Bought - Senior Member
    TheVoiceofJosh.com/

Chats

Going to have to put up with the DW if it is from my trac bar, so I can pick this up to remedy the issue, and be worry free about my track bar becoming an issue for quite a while... not to mention knowing my front end will be stronger too!!
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanandy View Post
    We are working on a whole new kit. This takes time for us because R&D is everything. I have to come up with a 3"+ design that is not only road worthy but race worthy. I have to have a stock application track bar system available for the next season of ECORS stock (AA) class. There will be lots of xj and ZJ's in this class.

A

Alright, Well I will be waiting then. Because if its coming from you then I know it will be worth the wait. Love your products man! Keep up that Excellent ***** 5 Star Craftsmanship.
    99 Cherokee Classic 4DR, AW4, NP231- A.A. SYE Tom Woods Drive Shafts. D30 4:10's Locked D44 4:10's Locked
    Lift:
    6.5" RE Lift W/ Control Arm Drop Brackets.
    Wheels&Tires:
    15x8 Mickey Thompson Classic II's
    33x12.50's
    Armor:
    L.M.P. Front Winch Bumper W/Custom Stinger
    Smittybilt H2O 10,000LB Winch
    Rustys Front Approach Skid,
    Engine / Tranny Skid &
    T-Case Skid
    Mopar Gas Tank Skid
    Custom4x4Fabrication Sliders
    J.C.R. Lower Rear Quater Armor
    Detours TailBone Rear Tire Carrier

Chats

The first step in the process shows up mid week. We are trying to make this setup work with 3" lift and above. The track bar will be offered with a 2.5 johnny joint, 2.625 LCA rubber bushing or standard poly (lowest clearance)

Following that will be our new XJ engine brackets and then the cross brace and steering box brace system.

Keep your eyes peeled for all the new "blue"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast