I have thought long and hard about selling my beloved jeep, but like so many, tight bank accounts force me to sell.

Many of you know the battle I was faced with 2 years ago when my water pump failed and my jeep overheated to the point of no return. I have spent the last two years getting her up and running to the point she is now Excellent!!.

She now has a donor motor with just over 100,000. New radiator, new bosch high flow water pump, new fail safe thermostat, new high flow thermostat housing, new tune up ( plugs, wire, cap, rotor, oil change etc....) New heavy duty clutch fan, starter, battery, alternator, freshly cleaned neutral safety switch, and a 2 chamber flow master muffler. Oh the head was rebuilt on the donor motor.

The only thing I have not done to it yet is get the adjustable electric fan controller put on, which I have for it and which it needs before the temps start getting warmer.

Does have a/c, power windows, power door locks, adjustable mirrors, 4x4, overhead console with a compass, temp gauge, sunglass's holder, and garage door opener holder, pioneer CD player, crappy speakers , grey cloth interior, and wood grain trim. It comes with the second set of stock jeep wheel I have for it, but the tires on the second set are pretty much done for, and I had planned on putting studs on them, but I have never gotten around to it.

The bad....... It does need paint, has one small crinkle on the pass front fender, will need a windshield before to much longer, the pass headlight bezel needs replaced, and on the back bumper one of the end caps jumped off and ran away

The jeep does have 292,000 on the OD, but like I said the donor motor only has just over 100,000.

I am looking to get 1200 for her as she sits today..

I hate to sell her, but she and my diesel get the same mpg and I need my diesel more than I need my jeep