Johnny is at the National Wrestling Finals and he is about to wrestle the defending champion. His coach says to him, "Johnny...Whatever you do, do NOT let this guy get you in his Super Duper Pretzel Hold. If he gets you, then you're done!!!"

The match starts and Johnny and the champion are wrestling around, and before you know it, Johnny is stuck in the Super Duper Pretzel Hold. The coach covers his face, turns away, and shakes his head in disappointment. He hears the referee counting 1...2...and all of a sudden, he hears some slapping around on the wrestling mat, the crowd stands up and gets into a huge roar, and the coach turns around to see Johnny on top and pins him to win!

Coach asks Johnny, "How'd you do that?! Nobody has ever gotten out of the Super Duper Pretzel Hold!!"

Johnny says, "Well, I was lying there, knowing I was about to lose, when I saw a pair of balls hanging in my face, and I figured what the hell and bit down as hard as I could!!!...and you know, it's amazing how strong you get when you bite your own balls!!"