One of our members put up a vote, that was overwhelmingly favorable to add a new section for fabrication.

Through the discussion in that thread there were concerns that normal forum "chit-chat" would make it difficult to follow the fabrication. To help keep that to a minimum all posts in the fabrication section will be moderated. What that means is if you post something in the fabrication section it will NOT show up until a moderator has approved the post.

This isn't anything against you, so please don't take it that way. We simply want to keep the discussion on the project being described, and only allow questions that are important to the overall understanding of the project.

We have imposed a minimum post count limit to access this section. This is for encouraging posting but also to encourage membership, and keep any would be drive by folks from adding additional work on the moderators.

**Please keep in mind that the moderators currently do not moderator posts, so it is possible that your post may sit for a little bit until they get used to checking and approving them. If you are concerned that your post hasn't received the attention in a timely manner please feel free to PM me. You can also e-mail me at mudderoy @ xjtalk.com.

I hope you enjoy the new fabrication section.