Thread: Rough Country Long Arm Kits

Default Rough Country Long Arm Kits

Has any one order a Rough Country 6.5 XJ Long arm kit, well if your planning on it I would, check other vendors first. I ordered one over a month ago and got every thing but my control arms, which I was told would only be on back order for a week. Well here it is a month later and they can't even give me an idea when I am going to get the rest of my parts.

I don't know about every one else but I love spending my hard earned money on parts and not get them all, and then have a company that they can't tell me when I am going to get them. I had to work a bunch of over time just to be able to buy my first kit. Sucks to be me. I can't make the first big wheeling trip of the year.

Default Re: Rough Country Long Arm Kits

i have not got this kit but i have heard this about them before. they have a good product as far as i can see just if they can get the parts to you on time.
    hope they come for you soon so you can the hell out of it.
    oh and sorry about the long wait time
    01, Tera Flex 6" long arm kit, jks quick disco's,jks bar pin eliminators, Fox 2.0 shocks I won for 5 bucks, Tom woods Sye with rear drive shaft, Tera flex rear disc brakes, custom front bumper, customer rear bumper, rage roof rack. H4 head lights, k&n intake and cone, black steelies with 285x75x16 retreads, metal gas skid. Finally I have a nice jeep no more pos.
    .,=====o00
    //___l__,\____\,___
    l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
    _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_

Default Re: Rough Country Long Arm Kits

theres a lot of us on here that run RC stuff and i cant speak for all of them but customer service is there strong point have you called them ? call them and ask for jason hes the man to go to for anything xj and let us know how it ends up
    i know my spelling and grammer are bad but dont worry its not getting any better