Thread: Ring the doorbell and running can be dangerous!

Default Ring the doorbell and running can be dangerous!

Some excitement at the house tonight...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TcIPrnwTrE"]YouTube- bell_ringer.wmv[/ame]

Default Re: Ring the doorbell and running can be dangerous!

me and my buddies would do this when we were younger but we called it door bell ditch. and the ditch parts came true one night for us. their was this family in the neighborhood that was just a little Mormon to say the least. we would always t p their house and door bell ditch them and i guess the y got sick of it. so one night we door bell ditch them and run off and the guy comes out yelling saying he is calling the cops and he did. were we grew up "well i don't know if i ever grew up" their was two street that you could turn on and it made a big loop. this guy had two cops sitting and each street stopping every car that came in and left as we sat in the ditch across the street tell like 2:30 in the morning we got home and my mom just laughed at me and my friends and told us it was about time we got caught. but we never got caught it was some good times back in the day.
    01, Tera Flex 6" long arm kit, jks quick disco's,jks bar pin eliminators, Fox 2.0 shocks I won for 5 bucks, Tom woods Sye with rear drive shaft, Tera flex rear disc brakes, custom front bumper, customer rear bumper, rage roof rack. H4 head lights, k&n intake and cone, black steelies with 285x75x16 retreads, metal gas skid. Finally I have a nice jeep no more pos.
    .,=====o00
    //___l__,\____\,___
    l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
    _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_

Voldemort Guest

Hey I was looking to the other vids and saw that fake Lotto ticket prank, I did that to a cousin of mine for Christmas it was Great.

updated...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQNJnwfrZnA"]YouTube- bell_ringer_0003.wmv[/ame]

That is freaking awesome! When I own a home I am def. going to have to install a system like yours.
    Panda: 98 XJ Limited*4.0L*AW4*NP242J*HP D30*C8.25 *RE/RC 5" lift*33"MTR/Kevlar*MB Predator 15x8*Serious Offroad Front Bumper*Serious Offroad Longarms*Serious Offroad UTK Steering*Ohana Fab Sliders*2 KC Daylighters*
    6 Hellas*Viper 9klb Winch w/Tough Stuff Synthetic Rope*Rage Roofrack*Uniden CB*Detours A-Pillars*