Page 501 of 802 FirstFirst ... 401451476491499500501502503511526551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 12020
    Chats

Default Re: What did you do to your jeep today?

I cleaned the garage around the Jeep to make it easier to park. XD Does that count?
    ~The Greatest Dichotomies, the light and the dark, day and night, white and black, you... and I. Come, my dichotomy, come and let's find happiness in neutrality.~

Chats

Nothing major but since I just bought it I am slowly replacing fluids and things from the previous owner...so after flushing cooling system last weekend, today I put a can of sea foam in the gas and a new air filter in. Seemed to make a little difference. Nothing huge but after about ten miles with the sea foam and replacing that filter it runs just a hair smoother now. Tomorrow is replacing the Oil Pressure Senderhttp://www.xjtalk.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

Chats

Need your thoughts...I want to take the door trim off the side of my jeep. I have seen people use a special wheel on their drill to get the old adhesive off. I dont want to buy a wheel. I am curious if you guys think Goof off would work fine. Or do you think it would gnarl up the paint as well?

Chats

I saw a youtube vid on this. Looked good to me what they did. You might try searching it for badge removal or trim removal.
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

Rocco83 is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Replaced the cam sensor and realized my distributor was a notch off. Jeep runs smooth as butter!!! For the first time since buying it, it drove down the road today with absolutely no problems! Now that it runs solid the time has come to start really dumping money into it haha

Chats

Default What did you do to your jeep today?

Now have the issue of the right turn signal working fine, but when I turn the left one on, both turn signals flash. Guessing I have a ground off somewhere.

Also realized the ride was a bit off when going down the road. When I got home I checked the tires and realized I had 3 different sized ones on the Jeep. Was too excited when I bought it to check the tires too carefully. Called around to the tire shops here and no one had a set of used 15" tires. Was hoping to not have to buy new tires as I'll have to turn around and buy new tires after I lift.
    Last edited by Rocco83; 04-04-2014 at 04:12 PM.

denverd1 is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

had to phone a friend. I've wasted 3 months trying to diagnose my electrical probs myself. I've missed several local club events and cussed at it so much I had to go in for confession. My wife thinks I'm a nut cause she heard me talking about wiring diagrams in my sleep. And I've got a pesky rash on my ballsack. Maybe that last bit was too much info.... I need sleep.
    Wheelin' East Texas in a RED XJ

RED 98 XJ with 4.5" lift, ZJ steering, front and rear locked on 33's
    cowl intake, Cobra CB, SYE, bumpers, 10K winch, lights
    ,___________
    //___l__,\____\,00_
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]|
    (o)_)--(o)_)--(o)_)

Chats

Picked up a "new" Full Traction Track Bar for it.. just need to order the new hardware/bushing kit for it!!
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by OGCollard View Post
    Need your thoughts...I want to take the door trim off the side of my jeep. I have seen people use a special wheel on their drill to get the old adhesive off. I dont want to buy a wheel. I am curious if you guys think Goof off would work fine. Or do you think it would gnarl up the paint as well?
    Speaking from experience, it's probably easier just easier to use the wheel: http://teamcherokee.com/smart-eraser-pad/

15 bucks ain't bad for it either.... don't know if you already have the goof off but I know it's some nasty stuff.
    Last edited by Basslicks; 04-05-2014 at 04:07 PM.
    Justin<>< Mal. 3:6
    1992 XJ 4d
    2000 WJ - gone
    2000 Chrysler 300m - Spousal transportation device.

Chats

Finally got the Lube Locker installed. Decided to paint the cover while I was at it too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1396737772429.jpg  

Chats

Did a couple things. I did take the door trim off and it looks great! I also put a new oil pressure sensor in. I am confused now though. Before when it was cold the gauge would max out. Once up to temp I could turn engine off then back on and it would read properly. I put new sensor in and it made out period. I know they have separate senders for idiot light vs gauge. Called to verify I received the gauge one and they confirmed it. It was also identical to the one that came out. Any thoughts. Standard 4.0 L6 2000 with 195000 miles

Chats

Gauge maxes out at 80 not made out. Sorry for typo above

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by OGCollard View Post
    I use this. Have used it on every vehicle i have de-badged. New and old. Works great and doesnt hurt the paint at all. http://www.azautobodysupply.com/3m89...id=18283950120

Chats

New tires for my Jeep for me, new toolbox and a bunch of other completely unnecessary things during the trip to Harbor Freight in there as well

Chats

I got my Dyno-max cat back on today. only took a couple hours, hardest part was getting the muffler off of the cat. Got the transfer case drop done yesterday. Now it sounds better and doesn't vibrate any more.
    It's a JEEP, Chrysler just takes the credit

Page 501 of 802 FirstFirst ... 401451476491499500501502503511526551601 ... LastLast