Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Chats

Default Re: What religion are you?

Quote Originally Posted by abebehrmann View Post
    I don't have a problem with humans evolving from less advanced hominids. That part of evolution makes sense to me. The part of evolution that is the real head-scratcher is when people say that the Jeep Patriot evolved from it's Jeep predecessors such as the XJ... Survival of the fittest, my a!
    Best thing I'll read all day

Chats

So I guess I'll chime in (I usually try to avoid these topics just because I dont see eye-to-eye with everyone else). I happen to be one of those lovely people who doesnt have a religion (yes in my mind, Atheism is a religion), I do not believe in heaven, hell, god, devil, reincarnation, or anything like that...I am completely outside the bubble/box/whatever you want to call it. I was raised Catholic, ended up going to all Christian schools up until High School which may be the reason why I am the way I am religious wise, I didnt make this choice over night, I did my research to find out which religion suits me better and found that, for me, it didnt exist.

Surprisingly when I tell people my views I'll get judged more quickly then I do when Im walking around showing off my tattoos which is why I try to stay in the background when it comes to religious talk. Since I see you guys as my extended family, I dont mind sharing it since we all respect one another

TeXJ is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

I believe in that we and everything else was created and that animals can propagate in their own spheres, like many different kinds of canines and such. Does that mean a certain bird species "evolved"? Maybe.

In the grand scheme of things Cherocar > Liberty
    GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER

1997 AW4 sport, 4.0L, 33's

bad luck is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by KeeGirl96 View Post
    So I guess I'll chime in (I usually try to avoid these topics just because I dont see eye-to-eye with everyone else). I happen to be one of those lovely people who doesnt have a religion (yes in my mind, Atheism is a religion), I do not believe in heaven, hell, god, devil, reincarnation, or anything like that...I am completely outside the bubble/box/whatever you want to call it. I was raised Catholic, ended up going to all Christian schools up until High School which may be the reason why I am the way I am religious wise, I didnt make this choice over night, I did my research to find out which religion suits me better and found that, for me, it didnt exist.

Surprisingly when I tell people my views I'll get judged more quickly then I do when Im walking around showing off my tattoos which is why I try to stay in the background when it comes to religious talk. Since I see you guys as my extended family, I dont mind sharing it since we all respect one another
    Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair color.

cpttuna is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Religion aside, I had a good day. I hope and I will pray for all my friends at XJ TALK that their day went well also.
    God Bless
    earl

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789