Well as some of you guys have seen me talking about in other folks threads, my XJ has randomly developed a binding/popping in the front end. After doing some research it seems that is a common occurrence as far as the popping with the lunch box style lockers. I've never had an issue since the gears/lockers got installed, it just randomly started doing this.. It sort of seems to have gotten worse, or at least happening more frequently. I'm just checking in with our folks here that have far more knowledge than I.. to see if you guys think that maybe my TC being low on fluid would allow the front axle to sort of engage causing this to happen?? I'm only asking because when I got under the XJ last week to take a look at things and to measure up for swapping the holy factory muffler for a FM Super 44 I already have, I noticed it looked like the TC has been leaking a bit... I guess something I'm wondering is if anyone here knows if I can pull the front DS and run it that way to see if it is my TC causing the issues or the locker acting up (or possibly even the gears)?? Or would disconnecting the front DS cause the front locker to lock up freely whenever it feels like it??