Hello All
Well Im a new member to the forum. I have a 2001 XJ four door 4.0 4x4 aw4 np231 basicly stock besides neon injector upgrade, h4 headlight conversion, and a rear disc brake conversion on a Chrysler 8.25.
But my new project as of about three weeks is a 95 XJ two door 4.0 4x4 Im not sure of the transfer case guessing a np231 about 3 inches of lift 31x10.50s with 188000 miles on it. That i bought for a 180 bucks. Thinking I should have left it where it was. Lots of issuse. Blown head gasket(fixed), no power to fuel pump without direct power using a toggle switch(fixed) bad blower motor, bad upper and lower ball joints guessing tie rods as well. Trans fliud pump seal leaking, trans lines leaking, vaccuum lines plugged cracked and missing, exhaust falling off, interior is nasty dirty, front bolts on drivers seat broke off, power steering pump bad, and the drivers door top hinge is pulling away from the door jam and the bottom hinge needs the pin to be replaced. I guess I got what I paid for looks like a winter project.