Thread: Hooker's Union

cpttuna is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen

Default Hooker's Union

A dedicated teamsters union worker was attending a convention in Las Vegas and decided to check out the local brothels. When he got to the first one, he asked the madam, " Is this a union house?" " No she replied. " I'm sorry it isn't." " Well if I pay you 100, what cut do the girls get?" " The house gets 80 and the girls get 20, she answered. Offended, the union man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable unionized shop. He searched until he reached a brothel where the Madam responded, " Yes sir, were a union shop and go by all the union rules." The man asked, " And , if I pay you 100, what cut do the girls get?" " the girls get 80 and the house gets 20." " That's more like it!" the union man said. He handed the Madam 100 looked around the room, pointed to a stunningly beautiful green-eyed blonde. " I'd like her," he said. " I'm sure you would, sir", then pointed to a 92-year old woman, " but Ethel has 67 years seniority and union rules say she's next!"

Default Re: Hooker's Union

LOL.. That's awesome... shouldn't have been surprised that is where that went in the end... Gave me a much needed smile.. Thanks!!
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES