Pinkyman is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Default DirtBound Feel Good Story

So i bought a Dirtbound bumper that was on display at a local jeep show a month ago, and they gave me a ridiculous deal on it, although they didnt have the frame tie in brackets at the show, since it was only intended for display.

So the guy from Dirtbound tells me he will send the brackets to the guys at Iron Rock, and i can grab them from them (I agreed since i see them often). Fast forward a month, my bumper is ready to go on, and i still didnt have my brackets due to me not being able to get down to Iron Rock. So i post on FB seeing if anyone local was going to be down there that could grab them for me. I got a message on Facebook from Dirtbound not 3 minutes later, asking for my address, and stating that one of the guys lives close to me, so he is going to drop the tie in brackets and all the hardware off at my house tonight!!

Now i can get the tie in brackets and the bumper polyurea coated tomorrow, and i can get it installed in time for the Open Wheeling event on Saturday

This is a level of customer service that i thought was lost in the current day. I cannot say enough good things about the guys at Dirtbound, and the level of service that they provide. Even though they practically gave me the bumper, they were still willing to help me out and go above and beyond to make it right. They have definitely gained a customer

Chats

Default Re: DirtBound Feel Good Story

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkyman View Post
    So i bought a Dirtbound bumper that was on display at a local jeep show a month ago, and they gave me a ridiculous deal on it, although they didnt have the frame tie in brackets at the show, since it was only intended for display.

So the guy from Dirtbound tells me he will send the brackets to the guys at Iron Rock, and i can grab them from them (I agreed since i see them often). Fast forward a month, my bumper is ready to go on, and i still didnt have my brackets due to me not being able to get down to Iron Rock. So i post on FB seeing if anyone local was going to be down there that could grab them for me. I got a message on Facebook from Dirtbound not 3 minutes later, asking for my address, and stating that one of the guys lives close to me, so he is going to drop the tie in brackets and all the hardware off at my house tonight!!

Now i can get the tie in brackets and the bumper polyurea coated tomorrow, and i can get it installed in time for the Open Wheeling event on Saturday

This is a level of customer service that i thought was lost in the current day. I cannot say enough good things about the guys at Dirtbound, and the level of service that they provide. Even though they practically gave me the bumper, they were still willing to help me out and go above and beyond to make it right. They have definitely gained a customer
    That's great, BUT WHERE'S THE PICTURES OF THE BUMPER?!?!?!

Chats

Here's the bumper. Its getting dropped at my work to get coated Friday morning.

Chats

And here are the brackets that they dropped off for me. These will be getting coated as well.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkyman View Post
    Here's the bumper. Its getting dropped at my work to get coated Friday morning.

purdy

Chats

Good customer service for the most part is in fact lost... and is a sad fact as well... Glad that everything is working out well for the bumper build.. Look forward to seeing it all coated and installed, as I'm sure you do as well!!
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Chats

This is why I love Dirtbound. Max Wilson is a great guy.

I'm pretty sure I just brought this thread back from the dead. Oh well.
    Last edited by ironmanandy; 05-03-2017 at 09:59 AM.
    'Like' us on Facebook for future discounts! Click Here
    Ironman4x4Fab.com or call 704-796-3502
    ECORS Class A #121 - the Black 5.9 Grand

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanandy View Post
    This is why I love Dirtbound. Max Wilson is a great guy.

I'm pretty sure I just brought this thread back from the dead. Oh well.
    Agreed. Max and Tim have both been great to me. Im looking forward to wheeling with them at some upcoming local events

I actually wrote Max a text yesterday thanking him again. I got my new Warn winch all mounted up on Saturday morning, and everything lined up perfect! It made for a super easy install.

Last edited by Pinkyman; 05-03-2017 at 10:18 AM.