The elderly priest, speaking to the younger priest, said," You had a good idea to replace the first four pews with plush theatre seats. it worked like a charm. The front of the church always fills first now. The young priest nodded and the old priest continued, " and you told me adding a little more beat to the music would bring young people back to church, so I supported you when you brought in that Rock'n Roll gospel choir. Now our services are consistently packed to the balcony. "Thank you, Father," answered the young priest. " I am pleased that you are open to the new ideas of youth." " all of these ideas have been well and good," said the elderly priest. " But, I'm afraid you've gone too far with the drive- thru confessional." " But, Father," protested the young priest, " my confessionals and the donations have nearly doubled since I began that!" " Yes," replied the elderly priest, " and I appreciate that. But the flashing neon sign, "Toot'n Tell or Go to hell" cannot stay on the church roof."