Thread: 60 years together

cpttuna is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen

Default 60 years together

A couple had been together 60 years. Their three kids, all grown and successful, agreed to a Sunday dinner in their honor. "Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad," gushed son No. 1. " Sorry I'm running late. I had an emergency at the hospital with a patient, you know how it is, and I didn't have time to get you a gift." " Not to worry," said the father. "Important thing is we're all together." Son No2 arrived. " You and Mom look great dad. I just flew in from Montreal between depositions and didn't have time to shop for you. " it's nothing," said the father. "We're glad you were able to come." Just then the daughter arrived. " hello and happy anniversary! Sorry, but my boss is sending me out of town and I was really busy packing so I didn't have time to get you anything." After they had finished dessert, the father said. " there's something your mother and I have waited to tell you for a long time. You see, we were really poor, but we managed to send each of you to college. Through the years your mother and I knew we loved each other very much, but we just never found the time to get married." The three children gasped and said, " WHAT? You mean we're bastards?" "Yep", said the father. " Cheap ones too..."

Default Re: 60 years together

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.