Chats

Default Yacolt Burn Trails

Took the Red wagon out for some playtime with a local 4WD group in our playground this week.

The trails that exist currently are Base trails, nothing to exciting except for the features that we added over the years.

My local club is building several miles of new trail that will be aimed at the experienced driver with a modified vehicle. Trails will rated as Difficult, to most difficult.

Enjoy the short ride through both the Mountain View trail and the Hagen Creek trail. As I was coming up over the filter out of Hagen, my Dashcam power supply decided to abandon ship, so I apologize for the abrupt ending.

https://youtu.be/xl-jZJQA78w
    Last edited by Poorboy; 07-22-2016 at 06:13 PM.
    The Little Red Wagon in the theme of Overland Adventure Vehicle. Grab an empty seat and ride along here : http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=19655

Pinkyman is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Default Re: Yacolt Burn Trails

Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fuuurrrrrrr..........

Cool video! Those look like my kind of trails. Your CB sound quality is far superior to mine, thats for sure!

Chats

Looks pretty good... I'd love to be a part of building up a trail system, or even taking roads/trails of the past, and bringing them back to current use!!
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon436 View Post
    Looks pretty good... I'd love to be a part of building up a trail system, or even taking roads/trails of the past, and bringing them back to current use!!
    Find a local ohv club and join. Forest access needs to be preserved for us all to enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    The Little Red Wagon in the theme of Overland Adventure Vehicle. Grab an empty seat and ride along here : http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=19655

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkyman View Post
    Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fuuurrrrrrr..........

Cool video! Those look like my kind of trails. Your CB sound quality is far superior to mine, thats for sure!
    My CB is located under the camera mic. Dashcam picks up the audio from the CB better than my ears do.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy View Post
    Find a local ohv club and join. Forest access needs to be preserved for us all to enjoy.

Oh I'm part of all of the local clubs, even some in another state.. unfortunately in the general area I live there is no real trails or access to preserve... But once I get my gears in, and some more issues worked out on the XJ, I hope to spend some more time with the clubs up in PA, and there are some good trails and such up there to be a part of preserving and creating!!
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES