Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chats

Default Re: Houston wheeling!! Feb 6th or 13th

I cant make it either ...

... but I did park in an, almost, muddy paddock today ... and thought about you blokes wallowing around like hogs .. ..
    Last edited by Carves; 01-29-2016 at 10:25 PM.
    I hate watching simplicity and reliability being ruined by bureaucracy and technology.

Quote Originally Posted by MattybPDX
    If my jeep is going to be a grocery getter it's at least going to be a friggin awesome one.

Chats

I have never been to General Sam's but I know it use to be the place all the big tire trucks go.(44"+ tires) For a while there where several spots there known as jeep killers. But it may have changed since then. Cause all the vids I see on youtube just show atv's

denverd1 is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeXJ View Post
    Yea I remember those days. Had a lot of fun. You, Rene, Patrick, Ray, my son and me and some that I forget there names. For me I got tired of driving through the same mud holes every place we went. With the rig I have now rocks are my thing. Down side to that is the 3-5 hr drive time to get there meaning you have to dedicate at least 3 days. 1 day travel 2 days to wheel. Plus side I don't have to spend a day cleaning the rig. Driving around with mud all over the jeep as a badge of honor is not my thing.

To those that go have fun and be safe.
    LOL! a badge of honor... whatever.

Wheeled with Raymond and his family several times. excuses and self righteous assholes hang out here. Almost done.
    Wheelin' East Texas in a RED XJ

RED 98 XJ with 4.5" lift, ZJ steering, front and rear locked on 33's
    cowl intake, Cobra CB, SYE, bumpers, 10K winch, lights
    ,___________
    //___l__,\____\,00_
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]|
    (o)_)--(o)_)--(o)_)

Chats

Hurry up and get done
    Last edited by OrangeXJ; 01-31-2016 at 12:03 PM.
    91 Cherokee RC 4.5 long arm lift ECTED locker in the front Lock Rite locker in the rear Warn front and rear bumpers with 8000lb Warn winch sliders Skyjacker shocks and disconects exterior paint orange/black Rinoline. Roof rack with KC lights. SADLY GONE BUT WON'T BE FORGETEN But hay there is still a XJ in the family

97 TJ 6" Super Lift lift 2" body lift 37x13.5 tires front and rear OX lockers full roll cage custom made f/r bumpers and sliders made by AAE Customs 8000# Ramsey winch with Kevlar rope and a sound system that can make you ears bleed

Chats

91 Cherokee RC 4.5 long arm lift ECTED locker in the front Lock Rite locker in the rear Warn front and rear bumpers with 8000lb Warn winch sliders Skyjacker shocks and disconects exterior paint orange/black Rinoline. Roof rack with KC lights. SADLY GONE BUT WON'T BE FORGETEN But hay there is still a XJ in the family

97 TJ 6" Super Lift lift 2" body lift 37x13.5 tires front and rear OX lockers full roll cage custom made f/r bumpers and sliders made by AAE Customs 8000# Ramsey winch with Kevlar rope and a sound system that can make you ears bleed

Chats

Can't let one a hole spoil the fun!

,___________
    //___l__,\____\,00_
    (o)_)--(o)_)--(o)_)

Chats

You better not go then
    Last edited by OrangeXJ; 02-05-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
    Can't let one a hole spoil the fun!
    Seeing as we have each called each other an a hole lets settle this by our wheelin abilities. I'll go and we will play "I'll follow you, you follow me and see who wins. you up to it?

Chats

I was about to say this is getting ridiculous. For the record, I immediately realized the error in my ways and deleted the post I made. A "moderator" came back and made the post public again. Abuse of power? Not sure if I'd go that far, but its bull nonetheless. Show me one person who's never said/posted/replied with something they shouldn't have and I'll show you a liar. Shot my mouth off, guilty as charged. But I deleted it and had it fixed it shortly thereafter. I'll be taking that up with Tony, I don't need some asshat running around behind me editing or reposting what I say or delete.

Can't make it Saturday, but yes I'm up to it! Sounds like a great idea. Oh wait, you're rolling on a TJ on 37s???
    Last edited by denverd1; 02-05-2016 at 06:14 PM.

,___________
    //___l__,\____\,00_
    (o)_)--(o)_)--(o)_)

Chats

Sounds like most are good for the 13th. Let's get back to the business at hand here and line up a run. 6th or 13th? I'm solid for the 13th. 6th I'm not.

OrangeXJ, I'll take you up on it. I don't think there's anything at GS my rig can't handle so we'll have a good day trying to stop it. sound good?
    Last edited by denverd1; 02-05-2016 at 06:44 PM.

,___________
    //___l__,\____\,00_
    (o)_)--(o)_)--(o)_)

Chats

Yea, this kind of got out of hand. Let's wheel and have fun. I sent Patrick a pm on when and where waiting for his reply.

Chats

Ooops, looks like I'm a little late for the party. We're saving it all for Megarun in March. Zach's got to defend his "King of the Hill" title from last year. Ya'll have fun, come on to Barnwell Mountain March 4,5,6 and watch the action (or race if you dare).

98 Cherokee Sport,
    Build thread:http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=5172

Some big gnarly rock crawler thingy.
    Build thread:http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16616

My offroad Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-...75944179170166

Chats

I can play follow the leader with any AAE built rig. Only places I've seen them is at show and shines and on the beach. My car shines pretty good and the posi in it should handle the beach fine.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Firemanray View Post
    Ooops, looks like I'm a little late for the party. We're saving it all for Megarun in March. Zach's got to defend his "King of the Hill" title from last year. Ya'll have fun, come on to Barnwell Mountain March 4,5,6 and watch the action (or race if you dare).
    I'll put that on the calendar

,___________
    //___l__,\____\,00_
    (o)_)--(o)_)--(o)_)

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim350 View Post
    I can play follow the leader with any AAE built rig. Only places I've seen them is at show and shines and on the beach. My car shines pretty good and the posi in it should handle the beach fine.
    Maybe maybe not. I know you don't like AAE.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast