Thread: Obama cashing a check in Chicago

cpttuna is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen

Default Obama cashing a check in Chicago

President Obama walks into a local bank in Chicago to cash a check. He is surrounded by his secret service agents. As he approaches the cashier, he says," Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me?"
    CASHIER: " It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"
    OBAMA: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barack Obama.
    CASHIER: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of 9/11, imposters, forgers, money laundering, and bad mortgage writing not to mention requirements of the Dodd/Frank legislation, etc., I must see some ID."
    OBAMA "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."
    CASHIER: " I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."
    OBAMA: " I am urging you, please, to cash this check. I need to buy a gift for Michelle for her birthday."
    CASAHIER: "Look Mr. President, here is what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into one of our bank branches without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out a putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a coffee cup.
    With that shot we knew he was Tiger and cashed his check. So Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you as the President of the United States?"
    OBAMA: Obama stands there thinking and finally says," Honestly, my mind is a total blank... there is nothing that comes to mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do and I don't have a clue."
    CASHIER: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?"

Default Re: Obama cashing a check in Chicago

91 Cherokee RC 4.5 long arm lift ECTED locker in the front Lock Rite locker in the rear Warn front and rear bumpers with 8000lb Warn winch sliders Skyjacker shocks and disconects exterior paint orange/black Rinoline. Roof rack with KC lights. SADLY GONE BUT WON'T BE FORGETEN But hay there is still a XJ in the family

97 TJ 6" Super Lift lift 2" body lift 37x13.5 tires front and rear OX lockers full roll cage custom made f/r bumpers and sliders made by AAE Customs 8000# Ramsey winch with Kevlar rope and a sound system that can make you ears bleed