Frank is 85 and lives in a Senior Citizens Home. Every night after dinner he goes to a secluded garden behind the home to sit and ponder his accomplishments and long life. One evening, Mildred, age 82, wanders into the garden. They begin to chat and before you know it, several hours have passed. Frank turns to Mildred and asks," Do you know what I miss most of all?" She asks, 'What?" "Sex" he replies. Mildred exclaims, 'Why you old fart. You couldn't get it up if I held a gun to your head." I know, Frank says, but it would be nice if a woman could hold it for a while. "Well, I can oblige," says Mildred who unzips his trousers, removes his manhood and proceeds to hold it. They agree to meet regularly where they would sit and talk and Mildred would hold Frank's manhood. Then one night Frank did not show up at their usual meeting place. Alarmed, Mildred decided to look for Frank to make sure he was OK. She found him by the pool with Ethel, another female resident, who was holding Frank's manhood. Furious, Mildred yelled, 'You two timing son-of-a b*tch' What does Ethel have that I don't have? Old frank smiled happily and replied, "Parkinson's"