Thread: New member

jangarola Guest

Default New member

What's up everyone? I'm a long time show listener so I finally decided to make an account.. Iv had many xj's now and figured I'd join a group who's as crazy about them as I am. This is my most recent xj purchase that I picked up for 400 bucks

A few weeks after purchasing I put on some random parts I had laying around and it ended up looking like this for a few months.

Then I picked up some wheels and tires and went wheeling a few times. Sorry no photos I might have a poser shot or two, .

I have some major plans for this winter though. I picked up my axels last weekend. Going to have a 44/9inch combo out of an early bronco.

Hopefully I figure out how to start a build thread and maybe use correct grammar, but thanks for letting me join your forum and let me know what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: New member

Very cool, and thanks for taking the time to join and post. Looking forward to more build info and images.

Oh and thanks for listening!

I like the plans so far! And can't go wrong for 400. Wish I could find one for that... :/ Good luck with the build and welcome to xjtalk. Make yourself at home.

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

jangarola Guest

There are plenty of free-500 dollar xj's by me. and I have plenty to go around if anyone's looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk