Thread: Cool prayer app

Chats

Default Cool prayer app

As a few of you know, my mother was just diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer that has spread to her lungs and brain. Whilst posting here and on a few different Facebook pages asking for prayers and positive energy, I was told about an app called Instapray. It is an app that lets you submit a prayer/prayer request and people all over the world can see your prayer and pray with you and vice versa.

Chats

Default Re: Cool prayer app

Quote Originally Posted by Brasscatz View Post
    As a few of you know, my mother was just diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer that has spread to her lungs and brain. Whilst posting here and on a few different Facebook pages asking for prayers and positive energy, I was told about an app called Instapray. It is an app that lets you submit a prayer/prayer request and people all over the world can see your prayer and pray with you and vice versa.
    That sounds like a pretty cool deal... Will have to pass that along to my father† who is a Chaplin as well as a Priest... I'm sure he would find that interesting and maybe of use for spreading prayer requests that he has/has received or to be able to pray for requests he sees on there... Still sending prayers up for your mother as well as the rest of hte family!!
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES