Thread: Raptorliner

Chats

Thumbs up Raptorliner

On the surface raptor liner rocks. Yes it is kind of spendy. Yes an air compressor is needed. However, the finish is awesome. I did the whole jeep in 9 bottles. Very easy to use. I used high pressure first coat then dropped pressure and got a perfectly chunky flat black finish. Question will be how it holds up over time. They advertise UV resistant and a little more flexibility to avoid cracking. We shall see. However I am totally satisfied with it right now. Since it is sprayed you can see all the lines of the body awesome!

Chats

Default Re: Raptorliner

What pressure did you spray it with?? What size compressor did you run and did you pick up the gun through Raptorliner??
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

bad luck is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by OGCollard View Post
    On the surface raptor liner rocks. Yes it is kind of spendy. Yes an air compressor is needed. However, the finish is awesome. I did the whole jeep in 9 bottles. Very easy to use. I used high pressure first coat then dropped pressure and got a perfectly chunky flat black finish. Question will be how it holds up over time. They advertise UV resistant and a little more flexibility to avoid cracking. We shall see. However I am totally satisfied with it right now. Since it is sprayed you can see all the lines of the body awesome!
    Pictures?

abebehrmann is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

If you don't mind sharing, how much did the whole project cost? Considering doing something like this myself but not trying to spend 500 to do it.

Chats

I spent approx 350 to do the whole thing. There are pics in my garage of fonished product. After 7 months it is still,holding up strong!