Thread: Bedlining

Default Bedlining

So now that my little projects are done, I get to start a BIG project!! Get rid of that red and put some bedliner all over it. My question is this....I know the success of this project depends on the amount of prep time you put into it. I plan on sanding it down on all surfaces. I have not done any body work before, and I read that I don't want to remove the paint, just scar it up good. What would be the best grit sandpaper for this job?

Default Re: Bedlining

Prep it using the directions on the product. Should tell you what grit to use.
    91 Cherokee RC 4.5 long arm lift ECTED locker in the front Lock Rite locker in the rear Warn front and rear bumpers with 8000lb Warn winch sliders Skyjacker shocks and disconects exterior paint orange/black Rinoline. Roof rack with KC lights. SADLY GONE BUT WON'T BE FORGETEN But hay there is still a XJ in the family

97 TJ 6" Super Lift lift 2" body lift 37x13.5 tires front and rear OX lockers full roll cage custom made f/r bumpers and sliders made by AAE Customs 8000# Ramsey winch with Kevlar rope and a sound system that can make you ears bleed