Thread: Goodies!!!!

XjJeepacorn is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Default Re: Goodies!!!!

Be ware of my BIG DOG complex

Chats

This was a 66 dollar mistake! Ment to order it to my friends and now it cost me 66 dollars in import fees on top of shipping and the 119 dollar value of the product :/ oh well on the bright side I have shiny new parts to install!

Rocco83 is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

That's what you get for living in the state of Neil Young and Rush. Like you said though, at least you have shiny new parts to install. I ordered a rear bumper off Amazon from a fab place about 120 miles away that were at FedEx he next day and won't get here until 21 days after FedEx received them.

I could have rode a bicycle up there pulling a Radio Flyer behind me to put the bumper in and could have made the trip in a weekend. Damn near everything I order off Amazon is ineligible for Prime. How do you order most of your stuff? Order to a US friend and then smuggle it across the border?

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by XjJeepacorn View Post
    Well today was an epic fail! I woke up early because I had to fix a u joint in the jeeps rear although I did sleep in a little so. Two of the bolts that hold the little cup thing over the joint snapped while I was trying to take them out. So by the time I fed my self and the dogs walked the dogs fixed the u joint and drilled out and tapped the holes in the pinion and had the jeep ready to roll it was around noon. I set off a little late bit I still had plenty of time to go grab the main things I wanted and maybe a few extras. So my friend chase, the guy who is letting me use his drill press is along the way. Literly 5 blocks from his place the check gages light pops on. Jeepy started to spontaniously over heat :/ so I just sat there for a good 20 minutes. No leaks the fluid thing was full... so when the gage got back around its normal 210 opperating tempature I drove over to his place. Took his car went home and grabbed some coolent. And my eletric fan came back now it was getting closer to 1:30 so we ha some lunch and then once it was completly cool took off the fill cap from the rad and jeepie wanted to have a few sips. I shook him and then bubbles and more sips... now I've gone 2 winters now with partial heat lol last time I did my water pump I burped th crap out of it for like ever and then that coming winter partial heat and by that time taps had to be off because your lies would freeze. Then I moved! And no longer had hose acess. In other words I couldn't try giving the heater core a flush and then in the summer who thinks of it right? Lol!! So yeah I'm thinking it came back to hont me! Actually most of the fluid I put in spewed back out when I let it run. So I just let it run for like half an hour and it wouldn't even get up to 210. And now its like 20 after 3 and the yard closes at 4 real sad I was looking forward to today
    Hmmm so you're loosing coolant then.

Chats

No leaks

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco83 View Post
    That's what you get for living in the state of Neil Young and Rush. Like you said though, at least you have shiny new parts to install. I ordered a rear bumper off Amazon from a fab place about 120 miles away that were at FedEx he next day and won't get here until 21 days after FedEx received them.

I could have rode a bicycle up there pulling a Radio Flyer behind me to put the bumper in and could have made the trip in a weekend. Damn near everything I order off Amazon is ineligible for Prime. How do you order most of your stuff? Order to a US friend and then smuggle it across the border?
    Most of my stuff I buy in canada from local dealers who deal with most of the american fab companies. We also have tmr customs but they don't have everything! I learned real quick to not just buy from the states! If our govenments were smart they would fix that! It would probably be really good for businesses I normarly order off amazon.ca and ebay.ca because you actually get things shown in cad and all the free shipping and all the candian sellers so you don't get butt hurt by customs. I don't smuggle!! If I spend a week in buffalo I can bring back 800 worth of stuff duty free... I think there are limits on alochol and tobacco ...

Chats

You know what boggles my mind? How I can order 145 dollar snorkel from china have it shipped for free and not have to pay any duty on it??? It pisses me off that our countries concider eachother "international" if I wanted something shipped from the states I would mostlikley have ot shipped flat rate international. Its annoying and expensive

Chats

Your tax dollars at work, earning more tax dollars
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

Chats

Don't even get me started!

cantab27 is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by XjJeepacorn View Post
    You know what boggles my mind? How I can order 145 dollar snorkel from china have it shipped for free and not have to pay any duty on it??? It pisses me off that our countries concider eachother "international" if I wanted something shipped from the states I would mostlikley have ot shipped flat rate international. Its annoying and expensive
    yep cost me my left um you know to get locker and bits sent down here....
    keeping it red........

I DRIVE A BARBIE JEEP

Quote Originally Posted by XJ4IV
    .... lol Im a jerk tonight!
    Originally Posted by bigjim350 View Post
    Think I would go that crazy too if my Jeep turned white

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGg0C...eature=related

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by cantab27 View Post
    yep cost me my left um you know to get locker and bits sent down here....
    Makes you more aerodynamic... like Lance Armstrong

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123