Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    07Negative is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Default Re: Everything I want to do is illegal

I feel pretty bad for my kid. She going to inherit all this debt and dummied down stuff. Another reason why I don't own a TV. The quality of entertainment is just , period. Absolutely no content or valuable info. Any time I see Mike Rowe talking. I stop and listen. That guy is on point.
    Our government, both Republicans and Democrats. Don't want entrepreneurs. They are not happy with the people actually having freedoms. And I'm not just talking guns. But even stupid building codes are stupid. Just another way to employ people for no good reason and to make government the hand that feeds.
    I wish American's had more of a spine. Stop paying taxes. Create more work and tell the government to funk off. I stopped filing taxes years ago. And once I'm employed again. I will pay as few taxes as I can.
    I don't mind University education. But I'm so done with hearing how an education will save your life and make you more money, it'll take you out of poverty. Poor people are miserable and horrible people. So lets raise minimum wage, when we don't even need a minimum wage. So now the pimple headed kid at McDonalds or Hector. Will be making damn near 20 an hour for an occupation that really doesn't require any skill. Stupidest ever. Crappy jobs are forever jobs.
    Oh and by the way. No you can't be a mentor to a kid or young adult. Interships, naw! Insurance premiums are too high. You can sue someone for your own damn stupidity and ignorance. That and mentorship isn't monitored by government to make sure it's safe and valid. You're just too damn stupid to think on your own.
    I'd also love to see the day when not a single damn person shows up to the voting ballets.
    Joel Salatin writes about alotta stuff like this. Another good book is, Shop Class for the Soul Craft. The author is a ty writer. I'm guessing b/c he's a PhD. But his message is on point.
    And I know I'm not the sharpest damn tool in the shed. Just look at my sentence structure and horrible grammar. But wood shop & auto shop are being replaced with stupid computer classes. Have you seen a 20 something year old swing a hammer? It's freakin sickening. Seriously basic and people are clueless of it.
    I was asked the other day. "My parents just got chickens. What do they eat and drink?" My reply was, "Are you phuking serious?"

Rocco83 is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

I heard poultry likes a nice chicken alfredo with a glass of Viognier.

Chats

So the hot topic of firearms has passed. Now our lovely government is making poor people and minimum wage workers victims. I hate this talk about being poor. The only reason anyone is poor in a 1st world country is most likely b/c of these things. 1)Taxation. 2) Married the wrong woman/man 3) You lived way beyond your means 4) You suck as a frickin human and therefore, no one wants to hire you. 5) You're lazy.
    We have so much wealth here. And wealth creates a hole lotta waste. Poor is my girlfriends fathers youth. He didn't get his first pair of shoes until he was 16 years old. My mom made my clothes until I was 11. Had I not moved out of her house. She would have kept making my clothes. I didn't have a brand new pair of shoes until I was 16. There is nothing wrong with being poor. It's just not okay to be an asshole. And if you happen to be both poor and an asshole. Well then.
    It's like these damn San Francisco people complaining about the Google bus. If it's not the Google bus. Then it's all the cars. Then it's about how they are being evicted from their apartments. The SOB's are against a free market. Which also means they are probably anti free enterprise. Which means they need a damn nanny state who deals illegal guns, while money laundering with Chinese mobsters. The techies are ruining our city they cry. You don't own that apartment. You rent it! "Rich people suck" they cry. But who gave you a job, jackhole?! Sure the heck wasn't yourself. Oh the techies. So I offer you to stop using Google as your favorite search engine, give away your MacBook Pro, IPod, IPad, & Iphone. Delete your facebook account. Stop using Pintrist. Stop using apps on your IPhone. B/c those apps are done here as well. Oh and that cool hip coffee shop uses all the things you despise.
    I dislike alotta . I'm not going to protest it. I'm just not going to spend my money at places, such as Wal-Mart b/c I highly disagree with their business ethics and they are screwing the tax payer and local government caters to them.
    Now do you see why I'm a not so pleasant angry prick? I'm surrounded by fricking stupid people!

Rocco83 is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by 07Negative View Post
    So the hot topic of firearms has passed. Now our lovely government is making poor people and minimum wage workers victims. I hate this talk about being poor. The only reason anyone is poor in a 1st world country is most likely b/c of these things. 1)Taxation. 2) Married the wrong woman/man 3) You lived way beyond your means 4) You suck as a frickin human and therefore, no one wants to hire you. 5) You're lazy.
    We have so much wealth here. And wealth creates a hole lotta waste. Poor is my girlfriends fathers youth. He didn't get his first pair of shoes until he was 16 years old. My mom made my clothes until I was 11. Had I not moved out of her house. She would have kept making my clothes. I didn't have a brand new pair of shoes until I was 16. There is nothing wrong with being poor. It's just not okay to be an asshole. And if you happen to be both poor and an asshole. Well then.
    It's like these damn San Francisco people complaining about the Google bus. If it's not the Google bus. Then it's all the cars. Then it's about how they are being evicted from their apartments. The SOB's are against a free market. Which also means they are probably anti free enterprise. Which means they need a damn nanny state who deals illegal guns, while money laundering with Chinese mobsters. The techies are ruining our city they cry. You don't own that apartment. You rent it! "Rich people suck" they cry. But who gave you a job, jackhole?! Sure the heck wasn't yourself. Oh the techies. So I offer you to stop using Google as your favorite search engine, give away your MacBook Pro, IPod, IPad, & Iphone. Delete your facebook account. Stop using Pintrist. Stop using apps on your IPhone. B/c those apps are done here as well. Oh and that cool hip coffee shop uses all the things you despise.
    I dislike alotta . I'm not going to protest it. I'm just not going to spend my money at places, such as Wal-Mart b/c I highly disagree with their business ethics and they are screwing the tax payer and local government caters to them.
    Now do you see why I'm a not so pleasant angry prick? I'm surrounded by liberals!

Fixed

Chats

It's been one of those days. I'll shut up now. I hijacked my own thread.

Chats

It's happening to you too Texas! Except your senator isn't a candy ass

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...me-and-Take-It

Chats

And this is just down right phoking scary y'all

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/...-that-are.html

Chats

I was a terrorist today,

Drove up a public access road into a public access area ....

Just to read the, new, keep out sign, that the mining companies bribed the gubberment to erect.

Typical beaurocrats ... didnt have the brains to put it near the highway where it could be easily read ..
    I hate watching simplicity and reliability being ruined by bureaucracy and technology.

Quote Originally Posted by MattybPDX
    If my jeep is going to be a grocery getter it's at least going to be a friggin awesome one.

Chats

This is brilliant. rt.com/news/202783-france-farmer-protest-manure/[/IMG]

Chats

Link no workie Deejay
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

denverd1 is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

linky no worky
    Wheelin' East Texas in a RED XJ

RED 98 XJ with 4.5" lift, ZJ steering, front and rear locked on 33's
    cowl intake, Cobra CB, SYE, bumpers, 10K winch, lights
    ,___________
    //___l__,\____\,00_
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]|
    (o)_)--(o)_)--(o)_)

abebehrmann is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Chats

I love it. When the protest is over, I get to load it all up in the name of public service and spread it on my land?
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

Chats

Sorry, not sure why the link didn't work. But yeah. Essentially the French farmers got pissed enough. And to think I thought EU were a bunch of sissies. Shame on me. Good stuff though, no? It was non violent and to the point. I support farmers like this.
    My buddy always says, "money is like manure. spread it all around."

Chats

If you follow any Youtube Channels. This is one to be followed. I love Mark & his family. He's gone through some junk with local government. He's a vet and a midwestern guy.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/bakersgreenacres/videos

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast