Page 1 of 28 1231126 ... LastLast
    Chats

Default What did you do to your NON Jeep today?

Well even though this is a Jeep forum, I have found that what some people do to their other DD's or just other vehicles in general can be beneficial (whether in visual design or overall tips). So I'm making a forum here where you can post what you did to your NON Jeep vehicle (including Jeeps that are not running and you've parted out). Post away
    If you're gonna wanna talk tough, I'll watch your eyes widen as I drop my Jeep on your hood like a Tonka Truck.

Chats

Default Re: What did you do to your NON Jeep today?

I sealed and installed the pods to the bottom of the sub enclosure for my 09 Ram..
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Chats

Not MY secondary vehicle but I went wheeling with my uncle and his chevy got stuck in the snow so I had to tow him out. You know what they say, "when chevy runs deep, Jeeps get you outta the creep".
    If you're gonna wanna talk tough, I'll watch your eyes widen as I drop my Jeep on your hood like a Tonka Truck.

Chats

Used the civic to drive my wife to her hair appointment.... where do I turn in my man card? Anybody? Carves?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Brasscatz View Post
    Used the civic to drive my wife to her hair appointment.... where do I turn in my man card? Anybody? Carves?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it
    I think the DMV issues Man Cards but since you drove her Civic, you may have to get your Man Card on Non Op or only for specific use with your Jeep.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by JeepFreak View Post
    I think the DMV issues Man Cards but since you drove her Civic, you may have to get your Man Card on Non Op or only for specific use with your Jeep.
    Civic is my DD wife drives a Patriot

Chats

You could just wear a sack over your head
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

Chats

You know it's bad when your wife has a bigger DD than you

Chats

I drive a lot farther than she does and need the better gas mileage

Chats

Since it's raining like crazy here in the mountains, I went out "car watching" to see how many idiots drive around with semi-bald or bald tires. Just watching them get up the hill near my house is hilarious. I can't believe how many people in FWD minivans with bald tires think they're invincible. Next time, I'm gonna pop some popcorn and watch them slide all over the road.

Chats

Replaced one of five HVAC blend motors... One of them decided last night that it was going to grind the gears apart inside... And go figure all night last night and all day today, it was snowing... Needless to say it was a fun filled trip to the dealership to pick up a new one... Think I'm going to order a few spares on Amazon now that I have working heat/defrost again.. So now I swapped in the new HVAC motor, and all works again, and got my head unit back in, that I pulled in case the dealership wanted to take a look at the blend door issue...
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon436 View Post
    Replaced one of five HVAC blend motors... One of them decided last night that it was going to grind the gears apart inside... And go figure all night last night and all day today, it was snowing... Needless to say it was a fun filled trip to the dealership to pick up a new one... Think I'm going to order a few spares on Amazon now that I have working heat/defrost again.. So now I swapped in the new HVAC motor, and all works again, and got my head unit back in, that I pulled in case the dealership wanted to take a look at the blend door issue...
    Ouch! I remember when I didn't have any HVAC operational at all. Sucked really bad especially in the summer lol good to see it's back in working order.

cpttuna is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

My 97 dodge caravan sits in our other driveway in the winter. I make sure and start it once a week, make sure the snow is cleaned off of it and its ready to drive if needed.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by cpttuna View Post
    My 97 dodge caravan sits in our other driveway in the winter. I make sure and start it once a week, make sure the snow is cleaned off of it and its ready to drive if needed.
    You've got a troop transport and you haven't decked it out with a snowplow yet? Just throw some big ol' tires on that transport and rock the plow it'll go anywhere that's flat haha

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by JeepFreak View Post
    Ouch! I remember when I didn't have any HVAC operational at all. Sucked really bad especially in the summer lol good to see it's back in working order.
    Well at least I had heat, just no defrost, and all the heat was coming out on my feet.. but was far better then no heat at all that I had in the XJ for the last two years... LOL... But now the HVAC works as advertised in the Ram in all positions and from all vents when selected....

Just got done with my sub install in my Ram... I have been working on it for the last couple of days off and on with pulling the rear seats and the rear carpets so I could install some sound deadening material and running the wiring from the head unit... Built myself a basic little amp rack to mount that amp to the back wall of the cab... Only got the drivers side rear seat left to throw back in...

Page 1 of 28 1231126 ... LastLast