Chats

Default Something made me laugh today

The past month my wife has been interested in getting a new car. She currently has a Mitsubishi Lancer and its not that great in snow but the XJ is, so she wants an SUV. It has been between a Rav4, that ugly KIA thing, and an Xterra. She saw a Liberty at a stoplight and loves them more than the others now. She wanted to see what a 2014 looked like it Google gave her the 2014 Cherokee. She said she almost threw up in her mouth(this coming from someone who likes the Fiat 500). She then asked me if Jeep was high. I'm guessing this shows she doesn't look at stuff I tell her to look at cause I commented on the only 2014 I've seen on the road as of today last week (with her in my XJ)and I've complained about it for months. Once we find a house I think I'll pick up another XJ to build and let her use my current one for winter.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    There are no rocks, log trails or public land here so Iím building a mall crawler... Dawn of the Dead style!!!

Chats

Default Re: Something made me laugh today

Nice!!!

Chats

Go figure, I showed the new 2014 to my wife and she thinks it's cute. Each to their own.

denverd1 is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Lancer sucks in snow? I thought that was Mitsubishi's rally car..?

So selective hearing isn't just for men. My wife talks so damn much, I just say "uh-huh" or "yes dear" most of time. One of these days I'm going to agree to sit through a ballet or some just because I didn't hear what she said.

More jeeps
    Last edited by denverd1; 02-12-2014 at 04:03 PM.
    Wheelin' East Texas in a RED XJ

RED 98 XJ with 4.5" lift, ZJ steering, front and rear locked on 33's
    cowl intake, Cobra CB, SYE, bumpers, 10K winch, lights
    ,___________
    //___l__,\____\,00_
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]|
    (o)_)--(o)_)--(o)_)

Chats

She has the fwd Lancer but unlike a stock XJ it has great recovery points on it

There are no rocks, log trails or public land here so Iím building a mall crawler... Dawn of the Dead style!!!

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Joliet Johnny View Post
    The past month my wife has been interested in getting a new car. She currently has a Mitsubishi Lancer and its not that great in snow but the XJ is, so she wants an SUV. It has been between a Rav4, that ugly KIA thing, and an Xterra. She saw a Liberty at a stoplight and loves them more than the others now. She wanted to see what a 2014 looked like it Google gave her the 2014 Cherokee. She said she almost threw up in her mouth(this coming from someone who likes the Fiat 500). She then asked me if Jeep was high. I'm guessing this shows she doesn't look at stuff I tell her to look at cause I commented on the only 2014 I've seen on the road as of today last week (with her in my XJ)and I've complained about it for months. Once we find a house I think I'll pick up another XJ to build and let her use my current one for winter.

You think you could get her to call into the voice mail line and give her feelings on seeing a 2014 Cherokee? We'd love to play it on the podcast. I think it would be funny.

Chats

She is a bit shy. Maybe I'll hide a voice recorder in the XJ and roll slow past the Jeep dealership where the 2014 is used as a perimeter fence.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Joliet Johnny View Post
    She has the fwd Lancer but unlike a stock XJ it has great recovery points on it

Is that because a Lancer actually needs recovery points ?

I only got my XJ stuck once, so far this winter. And that was plowing out a drive and I managed to get the plow to go over and behind a mound of snow. Front tires (31's) were 3/4 covered by snow.