Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2001 dailyDrive familly project

Default Re: 2001 dailyDrive familly project

Looks like a good time was had, and the XJ is looking good.. any tires with tread are better then slicks... I ran some slicks on my XJ through on small snow, and vowed never to even attempt that again!! There was plenty of drifting on my way to and from work with those tires...
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

The first few meters were si per fun....until I almost drove into mu . Neighbors house...

done with the S3

Alrighht! New stuff new stuff weew alert , new stuff haha... so today I went and bought a set of new light cause the original ones seems to be a litle bit dark....got new silvania 3200k h6054.they're suppose to be brighter and wider, wich we will see soon ennought! Also, I somehow kind of ...took off the muffler...so theres nothing after the cat , wich amazingly make the 4l engine sounds like a mustang 0_o ...ill try make a video for this. Plans arent to put it back exept if im force to. Tomorow morning im droping the jeep at the shop for the trackbar to be install cause I really dont have the time.3 big contract just got in, so ill probably be paying bills before I start saving for tires.

done with the S3

Good stuff! Let us know how those lights are.

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Alright! just picked up the jeep trackbar is now on it! now for allignment soon and for the heating system caus enow winter being here, its cold as.......Pictures comming soon

New New Newss doody doodaa newwws! Today i instaled those new lights,ill see tonight if it goes better .Hopefully i can fix heater soon, cause its getting a pain now, theres ice in the jeep, and snow on the floor...Anyways we took the jeep in a big mall center near by, did alot of drift everywhere, had tons of fun! will come back with pictures soon guys

Those sylvnia light looks awsome, wider and clearer than original one.works really nice during nights.ill try pick a photo tonight, but just to keep you guys feed with jeepness heres a live picture from canada

done with the S3

Live from canada!

done with the S3
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And... i just learnt something really cool about my jeep...deffinatly the more thing i do on it, the more i like it.. just like im starting to reamore the stuff from the way to my heater engine/fan kinda thing... i ended up asking myselft if i could... you know, unplug the old, put a new one, simply plug to see if it would works...and as i touch the onld connector... it seems like its not even plugged in... its only there... but not puch ennought.. so as i decide to look inside the truck after pushing it... its works just fine...Thanks BeeLord... i guess i just bought a spair part for nothing hahah...Heating system -Fix. one more down, now for saving tires.

Doudely Doo! news News Newss! wow, its been a few time i have'nt feed you guys with some Beelord stuff,so why not keep you update i guess,Few thing changed Christmas,New year etc..breaks anyways.Has i said a while ago, i use to have 2 jobs, wich i don't anymore,Just droped one ,So we'll have less for the jeep for a few weeks,but anyways My brother just changed hes WJ for a XJ,Finally we corrupted him > heres a picture of both our jeeps in the driveway and my brother first flextest before any mod.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by SkillsHunte; 01-12-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Clean Classic!

Sent via messenger pigeon - i talk, he types.

Yesterday we both went and worked a bit on the jeeps, jop bought us two antena for future cb, installed thems, plus I worked on the mirror, yeah i've had a small "crunch "kinda problem few days ago, tried not to drive on peoples land, ended up destroying the mirror, and has if it wasnt ennought, the small engine part behind the mirror itselft, it kinda broke, so I fixed this part yesterday but I broke the glass aggain...meh

done with the S3

Winter winter winter... I really Hate winter,Cold like a forgotten cofee...After nearly 2 weeks thats the jeeps have'nt move (Exept some few times, started it, let it run 15-20 mins ) few days ago, Started to work aggain, Contracts got in and so, money soon haha. Just like im waking up this morning , 6:00 am, Its dark outside and i don't see anything.. I knew i had problems with the battery few days ago, so yesterday the jeep slept on the charger .Started the jeep,It run for like 2 secconds then turned off, i beleive you say it chocked? Tought it was the battery so after my day at work, i went on and bought a new optima battery, RedTop one. My dad has 2 of them for both hes jeep and our service truck. Just like i was trying to unplog the old battery, I broke the pôle, so it seems like i'm gonna have to change this tomorow too ^^. Ill post you guys a picture of the battery tomorow once install. But like my dad told me, Maybe since my gas was'nt hight ennought with this cold, humidity cause water and the truck chocked because its really low hahah,Tomorow well see i guess

Now battery being Done,It starts Well everyday,But now thats i drive more often, i still have a problem, DeathWobble...I just went to the allignments, the guy told me he looked at the trackbar and stuff, he tighted some bolts, but i still have some wobble..Gotta look for this..

Wow...it seems like its been forever ^^ have'nt done anything on the jeep since last time.had to do a few thing on the service truck before I can put anything on Beelord, anyways brother changed yet aggain hes jeep , bought a 89 yj for nealry nothing. Few thing to do on it , just like any jeep I guess.anyways good news folks, just spotted a deal on tires, set of 32/10.5/15 bf Goodrich mud terrain half use, plus their on a set of black weels just like i wanted, so I droped some money to keep thems and ill pick thems up during the week, anyways heres a pick of the new yj and Beelord during strom Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1395755150587.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  83.6 KB

done with the S3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast