Thread: Articles

Icon2 Articles

You may have noticed a few changes to the xjtalk front page. Articles have been added to this page, and "Articles" has replaced "Classifieds" on the navigation bar.

Classifieds MAY come back if I can figure a way to put the items for sale up on the front page, otherwise the whole thing is just too well hidden.

We have been pulling technical how to posts and putting them in the "special" Articles area.

If you would like to have an article published on the site all you really need is a good write up with pictures. Feel free to poke your favorite admin, or moderator to review your how to and be put in the Articles area.

One of the main things we wanted when we started this site was a good place to go for information on the Cherokee. Anything that you have to do to your Cherokee chances are good someone else will have to as well. Write it up and snap some pictures, no matter how simple you think something is, someone else will be grateful for the information.

Great Idea! I've been documenting everything lately... too bad stuff never moves as quickly or as on-schedule as I'd like it to.
    Dave

Trail Rig: 2000 XJ, Built & Caged