Chats

Default RockAuto Rebates Ending October 31, 2013

Air Lift, Monroe, Rancho and Walker all have rebates ending October 31, 2013. Take advantage of these rebates while there is still time!

Air Lift - Up to 100 mail-in rebate. 50 on select Air Springs and/or 50 for On-Board Air Compressors.
    Monroe - Buy 4 For The Price of 3! Purchase a combination of four (4) qualifying Monroe or Rancho products and get a Visa Prepaid Card by mail.
    Rancho - Buy 4 For The Price of 3! Purchase a combination of four qualifying Rancho products and get a Visa Prepaid Card by mail.
    Walker - Get a 40 Visa Prepaid Card by mail with the purchase of a qualifying Walker Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter or a Walker CalCat Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter.

To see the details for these rebates, or to look at the other rebates currently being offered by ACDelco, Bosch, Fram, and Omix-Ada/Rugged Ridge go to the Promotions and Rebates page (https://www.rockauto.com/lang/en/promo.html).

While shopping, watch for the yellow "Promotion/Rebate" star Promotion/Rebate Star next to the part names to help you save even more on RockAuto’s reliably low prices!

07Negative is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

Default Re: RockAuto Rebates Ending October 31, 2013

I just ordered new Clevite bushings from y'all. You can thank IronMan Andy for that. Not that it was a big spender item(s). But I've told quite a few folks about ya.