Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chats

Default Re: Recent Changes, or Enhancements

I liked it better when the upside down jeeps were green! I got a pretty good kick out of that for the day or whatever that was going. The tire is growing on me as well, mainly for the larger clickable surface.

I hate to be a complainer, but I hate that xj talk show button. I disabled it on adblock plus, so it's not a problem anymore, but that thing really bugged me.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by editedforsafety View Post
    I liked it better when the upside down jeeps were green! I got a pretty good kick out of that for the day or whatever that was going. The tire is growing on me as well, mainly for the larger clickable surface.

I hate to be a complainer, but I hate that xj talk show button. I disabled it on adblock plus, so it's not a problem anymore, but that thing really bugged me.
    Thanks for the feedback. Do you listen to the podcast? I'm assuming you don't or at least you were not interested in listening while browsing the site. Think the show sucks, no problem, information is better than a false good feeling.

Chats

I do listen to the podcast, not while I'm browsing the forums though. I check the forums once (or more daily). I usually listen to the podcast when I'm doing something like laundry. I can't read and listen attentively at the same time, so it's never when I'm browsing the board.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by editedforsafety View Post
    I do listen to the podcast, not while I'm browsing the forums though. I check the forums once (or more daily). I usually listen to the podcast when I'm doing something like laundry. I can't read and listen attentively at the same time, so it's never when I'm browsing the board.
    Makes sense. Thanks for taking the time to answer, and putting up with that button.

Chats

I have gotten used to the button, and now avoid it since I do not listen to the poscasts.

Unless I missed it what is the splash on the XJ supposed to indicate? BTW I love the tire to click on. I seriously had not really noticed the tread pattern in the header, but now that I have seen it and noticed it, I kinda like it.
    Hey bubba get your hand off my ass,

Some days it is just not worth it to gnaw through the leather restraints.

R.I.P. Brian 96_XJ Perrine 1990-2011

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by BlueXJ View Post
    I have gotten used to the button, and now avoid it since I do not listen to the poscasts.

Unless I missed it what is the splash on the XJ supposed to indicate? BTW I love the tire to click on. I seriously had not really noticed the tread pattern in the header, but now that I have seen it and noticed it, I kinda like it.
    Yeah the big tire makes clicking easier! I never understood those different symbols. I think you can hold the mouse pointer over the icon and it will give you and idea what it means.

Chats

I like the updates.. I think it makes it more unique, as well as more Jeep/Offroad feel to it... I have clicked the podcast button a few times on accident, but have gotten used to it and work around it usually... I have clicked on teh podcast button a few times on purpose too... so guess it's hit or miss... and I can imagine it would suck to have on the phone browsing...
    FORMER GREEN XJ CLUB MEMBER
    IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!
    DOING SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOUR BUDDY DOES IT THAT WAY MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS SHARING TOOTHBRUSHES

Chats

I think I'm going to move it back to the top corner, seemed to cause less problems up there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12