Thread: Super Lift

Default Super Lift

I have a 6" Super Lift on my TJ. Friday I oredered a track bar repair kit. They are located in Louisiana so shipping should be 2 days max 3 to Texas. Have not seen them called and was told they were waiting on sleves for the bushings and I should get them next week key work should. I'm not in a bind for them but I was told when I ordered them I would get them this week. I did not buy the lift it came with the jeep. They should have told me this at the time of the order
    91 Cherokee RC 4.5 long arm lift ECTED locker in the front Lock Rite locker in the rear Warn front and rear bumpers with 8000lb Warn winch sliders Skyjacker shocks and disconects exterior paint orange/black Rinoline. Roof rack with KC lights. SADLY GONE BUT WON'T BE FORGETEN But hay there is still a XJ in the family

97 TJ 6" Super Lift lift 2" body lift 37x13.5 tires front and rear OX lockers full roll cage custom made f/r bumpers and sliders made by AAE Customs 8000# Ramsey winch with Kevlar rope and a sound system that can make you ears bleed

Default Re: Super Lift

Yeah that sucks. Rough countrys customer service is getting pretty ty too. Have a 6mo old shock that you can hold upside down and the shaft just falls back into the housing. And they wont warranty it.

Default Re: Super Lift

talk about the right hand not knowing what the left is doing I got my parts the day after my first post after it not a week later like they told me
    91 Cherokee RC 4.5 long arm lift ECTED locker in the front Lock Rite locker in the rear Warn front and rear bumpers with 8000lb Warn winch sliders Skyjacker shocks and disconects exterior paint orange/black Rinoline. Roof rack with KC lights. SADLY GONE BUT WON'T BE FORGETEN But hay there is still a XJ in the family

97 TJ 6" Super Lift lift 2" body lift 37x13.5 tires front and rear OX lockers full roll cage custom made f/r bumpers and sliders made by AAE Customs 8000# Ramsey winch with Kevlar rope and a sound system that can make you ears bleed