View Poll Results: Are you interest in xjTalk merchandise?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    49 79.03%
  • No

    1 1.61%
  • Depends on the price

    18 29.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    conroe tx
    Posts
    2,226
    Chats
    8037

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    free t shirts are the best

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    27,193
    Chats
    30792

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    I have dropped all the prices on xjtalk merchandise. T-shirts that were 27 are now 23, I know still expensive for a t-shirt.

    If nothing else look at all the products they offer with the xjtalk logo on them.


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Punta Gorda, Florida
    Posts
    1,034
    Chats
    4940

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    I know the way to sale the items... get some hot chick to sport it out.. like have her wear the thong with a hat and pouring water out of the mug onto her wet t-shirt? ..... its just a thought

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    27,193
    Chats
    30792

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    I know the way to sale the items... get some hot chick to sport it out.. like have her wear the thong with a hat and pouring water out of the mug onto her wet t-shirt? ..... its just a thought
    Sounds great, who do you have available?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Punta Gorda, Florida
    Posts
    1,034
    Chats
    4940

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    hmmmm well you can do some picture editing LOL... copy and paste

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    517
    Chats
    0

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    Shirt&hat look good!I don't drink coffee,a ice cold coke is my coffee!Give me a rundown of the different merchandise yall offer,would be glad to purchase some&proud to show it off!!!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    27,193
    Chats
    30792

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster19 View Post
    Shirt&hat look good!I don't drink coffee,a ice cold coke is my coffee!Give me a rundown of the different merchandise yall offer,would be glad to purchase some&proud to show it off!!!
    Thanks! They are available from Cafe Press. You can see all the merchandise here...

    Here are just a few of the items offered.


  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    517
    Chats
    0

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    Nice merchandise,I wish you had some drink cuzi's though.Thanks for the link showing all your merchandise.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    27,193
    Chats
    30792

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster19 View Post
    Nice merchandise,I wish you had some drink cuzi's though.Thanks for the link showing all your merchandise.
    I recommend the woman's underwear as a drink coozy, great ice breaker!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Amherst, NS
    Posts
    379
    Chats
    2147

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudderoy View Post
    I recommend the woman's underwear as a drink coozy, great ice breaker!
    Thats a great idea! She can try it on afterwards.

    I checked out a lot of cafepresses pricing, its actually pretty fair when your doing one-off work. We charge 18.00 alone for a simple transfer to white tshirts, throw shipping on top of that, and your in it for what cafepress wants.
    1995 XJ SPORT 4.0L / AW4 / NP231 / 4" Homebrew Lift w. Hacked Fenders / Disconnected / 48" Jack / Bedlined Floor & Exterior / 33" Eldorado MTZ / Stock Axles / Twin Rack Lights / Custom Bumper with 8500LB Winch / Stiffys and a load of steel that needs to find a place on my heep.

    ______ooo
    / _/|_|_|\___\___
    |/ : \_|_|_/ : \ |iiii|
    ( _ ) _ ) . ( _ ) _ )

    Dirty to the C.O.R.E.
    Cumberland Off Road Enthusiasts

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    27,193
    Chats
    30792

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    Quote Originally Posted by rugidone View Post
    Thats a great idea! She can try it on afterwards.

    I checked out a lot of cafepresses pricing, its actually pretty fair when your doing one-off work. We charge 18.00 alone for a simple transfer to white tshirts, throw shipping on top of that, and your in it for what cafepress wants.
    Yeah it seemed a little high to me, but I've never priced all the materials, labor, etc...

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    439
    Chats
    0

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    One thing about cafe press, they add a 5 charge labeled "Economy" was going to buy a diving decal from them that would of been 4 with shipping and they added the economy charge bringing it to 9. I don't know when they started doing or if they charge more for larger items.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Waterford, Mi
    Posts
    353
    Chats
    251

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    i gotta get that beer cup, two shirts, and two stickers!! ASAP!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    27,193
    Chats
    30792

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    Quote Originally Posted by modestmar00xj View Post
    i gotta get that beer cup, two shirts, and two stickers!! ASAP!
    lol pricey stuff, but take a picture if you do.

  15. #45
    XjJeepacorn's Avatar
    XjJeepacorn is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    East York
    Posts
    1,249
    Chats
    45

    Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

    They say please make them an Xj talk tank top

    Nip not even once! Lol!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Be ware of my BIG DOG complex

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. xjtalk merchandise
    By Mudderoy in forum General Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 03:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •