View Poll Results: Are you interest in xjTalk merchandise?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

49 79.03%
  • No

1 1.61%
  • Depends on the price

18 29.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by BlueXJ View Post
    This link is going to get lost in the long run. Can you put one at the top of the page where we have things like "new posts", "Classified", "Log Out" etc...
    I agree. I haven't had time to work on what I want to do yet, also still thinking about how it should look, but I will be putting something bigger and up front about it. It may also be a banner ad.

Chats

Wow that's a great selection that you have available to us Mudd!

Once I have a few pennies to my name I'll invest in some XJT stuff, thanks!
    Dave

Trail Rig: 2000 XJ, Built & Caged

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Mudderoy View Post
    I agree. I haven't had time to work on what I want to do yet, also still thinking about how it should look, but I will be putting something bigger and up front about it. It may also be a banner ad.
    I'm sure you've seen the banner ad, but here it is just in case.

Chats

YES TO ALL
    1996 classic -4.0 - NP231j with OMIX SYE with Tom Woods Drive Shaft - HP D30 - C8.25 - 3.55 Gears - 6.5 RC lift - M/T 35x12.5x15 Baja Claws On M/T Black Signature Series Wheel 15x10 cast Aluminum -Rusty Front Prerunner Bumper - Smittybelt RXC8 8,500LBS in Front and Champion 10,000LBS in Rear - Custom Rear Bumper - Iron Rock Off Road OTK Steering - Cut Fenders- Crystal Clear H/L Housing with 8K HIDS - Bed lined Rockers and Quarters-

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Chats

BTW, this is just a value add thing for xjtalk members. Don't think that you NEED to buy this stuff to support the board. We'd have to sell 10k worth of merchandise to see any decent profit. The majority of the money goes to the folks that are making it, Cafe Press.

We, the moderators and I, just thought it would be fun for you guys to have things with the xjtalk logo on it, if you wanted it.

Any financial support you'd like to do towards the site, again just click on the google banner ads that you are interested in.

Voldemort Guest

I think there should be a pic contest and have a shirt with the xjtalk logo on the front and a really cool pic on the back!!

Chats

I'd be interested in stickers. Whatever became of the idea with the colored stickers, Mudderoy?

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by _StationWagon_ View Post
    I'd be interested in stickers. Whatever became of the idea with the colored stickers, Mudderoy?
    As I recall you were the only one that requested any. That thread might need a bump.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Mudderoy View Post
    As I recall you were the only one that requested any. That thread might need a bump.
    No, a couple/few other people expressed interest too. Later today when I get back I'll go look it up. It was buried in a thread about something else. Mayb I'll start a thread specifically to see if I can drum up more interest ... if that's okay with you.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by _StationWagon_ View Post
    No, a couple/few other people expressed interest too. Later today when I get back I'll go look it up. It was buried in a thread about something else. Mayb I'll start a thread specifically to see if I can drum up more interest ... if that's okay with you.
    lol, you don't have to ask. We like posts, just keep it clean-ish.

Chats

Sure could use the t-shirt

Chats

Default Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

I would be interested in anything like stickers, hats, shirts, mugs any thing you guy's think.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    I would be interested in anything like stickers, hats, shirts, mugs any thing you guy's think.
    Stickers are about to be ordered. Tshirts, coffee mugs, etc... are available at CafePress

Chats

Icon9 Re: Anyone interested in xjTalk merchandise?

The XJtalk merchandise is great! I think the prices are alittle high though. I looked into a t-shirt and after shipping it was almost 30. I would definatley purchase one or two if the prices were lower.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by AZXJ View Post
    The XJtalk merchandise is great! I think the prices are alittle high though. I looked into a t-shirt and after shipping it was almost 30. I would definatley purchase one or two if the prices were lower.
    It's a cafepress thing. I think I added 2 to the final price for xjtalk. I'll go have a look and see if I can lower the prices. I agree they are quite high. My wife loves doing crafts, if we had the money I'd have the machines and she would make all that stuff for less money. Who knows as xjtalk grows maybe we can get into that. I think xjtalk hats, coffee mugs and tshirts would really be cool.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast