Well I have several items I'm tearing down the Comanche and selling it in pieces. Would anyone be interested in these pieces? If there is somthing you are looking for let me know. All Body parts are worthless, no lights, no glass, no doors.

Front Reciever hitch
This is the Draw Tite 65009 found on etrailer for 165 w/ free shipping, used but in great condition

Tailgate from Comanche
Tailgate in decent shape, has a minor dent on top edge
No Clue what this is worth....

Motor
I have all parts from the motor (except the head) let me know what you need, A/C compressor would work great for on board air. I can send you a link with step by step on the on board air.

Roll Cage
It started as a S and W racing cage, but has a windsheild "V", and an extra support accross the top. It would have to be cut out, as it is welded in. I would cut it where ever you would prefer, that way it would save you as much hassle as possible. Or I could cut the top off the Comanche and you could have it complete. Let me know what it would be worth to you. This is an in cab cage. Welded by KrawlTex.
1 (please make offer)

Rear Reciever hitch
This is a tow hitch that is on the rear of the truck
50 obo

Center Console
Gray full length console with arm rest
30 obo

Gray bucket seats
These are Gray bucket seats out of a Cherokee with the Comanche brackets welded to them.
75 obo

All items are located in Austin, TX near 620/Parmer

If you don't like my price.....please make an offer.

JB