Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1631394041
    Chats

Default Re: Prayer Request PLEASE

Sorry to hear this bro. I will definitely say some prayers for you guys

Chats

Thanks!

She was looking pretty bad last night. A lot of wheezing, coughing, and quite short of breath upon exertion. She has had a fair bit of fluids running constantly since she came in. But they think all the fluid is affecting her lungs. So today they cut it back and tried to get some of the fluid off and it seems to have worked. She's moving around much better and the cough is gone.

Also they think they found the source, a uti. Changed up the antibiotics. And they say we are leaving Saturday.

Sent via messenger pigeon. I talk, he types.

Chats

Well, she's been out for a few days now and still feeling a bit cruddy. I'm guessing they missed a virus or something. Almost done with the antibiotics too. At the internal medicine department now so maybe they'll figure it out...

Chats

Will continue to pray for you all Jacob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Chats

Wow, over a year since I posted here. Dropped the ball a bit but it's been a busy year...

Coming up on the third anniversary of the bone marrow transplant and fifth year since diagnosis. Still some issues. They tried reducing the anti-rejection medicine again and the GVHD came back... again. So she's back on full dose and they'll try again in a few months. Some random illnesses but nothing major. Labs are holding strong. They haven't done another bone marrow aspiration but with the labs being good there's no big hurry.

We are in today for a surgery, just localized for a skin cancer on her face. Some new technique of slicing the area called Mohs surgery. They said it was low risk so no biggie.

As far as life we've gotten back to work some but it's gas related so it's very inconsistent and to be honest I don't think she's up for full time. But after five years sure could use the financial help. I just gotta believe He'll provide.

Anyways it's been on my mind to post an update for a while but I am a pro at PROcrastination so sorry for that.

Chats

Glad things are better health wise for your Mom. I hear ya on finances. Things haven't been the same for me either since Obama and his cronies ruined my business. But there is hope now
    230 hp 4.3L Chevy
    Built 4L60E with manual lockout
    Atlas 4 speed
    Griffin radiator
    On board air
    Warn 9.5ti on custom bumper
    7.5" RE front and bastard pack rear on custom long arms
    30 gal gas tank
    lockers
    And a bunch of other stuff

abebehrmann is offline Level: Uber Jeep Cherokee Trailer Queen
    Chats

So glad to hear your mom is still doing well, for the most part. I was just thinking about her last week and meant to ask you how she's doing.

Don't worry too much about the Mohs surgery, I had it about a year ago to remove something from my forehead and besides really bad headaches for like 12 hours afterward (I think a reaction from the anesthetic injected) it wasn't bad. I healed up in ~2-3 weeks and now I can't even tell where it was.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by 4.3LXJ View Post
    Glad things are better health wise for your Mom. I hear ya on finances. Things haven't been the same for me either since Obama and his cronies ruined my business. But there is hope now
    Yes! We can have some hope now! Sucks when hope isn't even an option.
    Quote Originally Posted by abebehrmann View Post
    So glad to hear your mom is still doing well, for the most part. I was just thinking about her last week and meant to ask you how she's doing.

Don't worry too much about the Mohs surgery, I had it about a year ago to remove something from my forehead and besides really bad headaches for like 12 hours afterward (I think a reaction from the anesthetic injected) it wasn't bad. I healed up in ~2-3 weeks and now I can't even tell where it was.
    We're all done now actually and they only needed to slice one time! She's a bit worried about scars so I'll share your experience for sure. Appreciate the thoughts and knowledge on it Abe!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1631394041