PDA

View Full Version : My Buddies Jeep

Mudderoy
07-17-2009, 10:36 AM
I worked with this guy for 7 years. I guess from about 1990 to 1997(ish). He moved back up North and we've been in touch via e-mail since.

I was telling him that I had started a Jeep Cherokee website and he says "Hey you know I have one, right?" lol Come to find out it's a 2000, hmmm maybe 2001 and 4x4! Anyway here's a picture he e-mailed me today. He's pretty tickled he got the death wobble fixed on it. TRE (Tire Rod Ends) I believe is what he said it was.

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/rogersride.jpg

He is planning on lifting it and doing the larger tires, however I think he will be a little more conservative with it than I. :smiley-laughing021:

muddeprived
07-17-2009, 10:46 AM
I worked with this guy for 7 years. I guess from about 1990 to 1997(ish). He moved back up North and we've been in touch via e-mail since.

I was telling him that I had started a Jeep Cherokee website and he says "Hey you know I have one, right?" lol Come to find out it's a 2000, hmmm maybe 2001 and 4x4! Anyway here's a picture he e-mailed me today. He's pretty tickled he got the death wobble fixed on it. TRE (Tire Rod Ends) I believe is what he said it was.

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/rogersride.jpg

He is planning on lifting it and doing the larger tires, however I think he will be a little more conservative with it than I. :smiley-laughing021:

It's only a matter of time before it becomes a transformer like your jeep. Hanging out with a xj madman like Mudderoy can convert your jeep into an unrecognizable big foot! We should warn him to hide his wallet and avoid any temptation emitting from mudderoy. RUN FRIEND RUN!!

BlueXJ
07-17-2009, 12:34 PM
I am curious why he is not a member of xjtalk since he has a Cherokee and a computer. Is someone falling down on the recruitment part of the friendship. Friends don't let friends drive Cherokees without being part of xjtalk.

Mudderoy
07-17-2009, 12:37 PM
I am curious why he is not a member of xjtalk since he has a Cherokee and a computer. Is someone falling down on the recruitment part of the friendship. Friends don't let friends drive Cherokees without being part of xjtalk.

I've asked him more than once, and so far he has not joined. I suspect it has to do with getting overly excited about moding the Jeep. I think we can all identify with that.

muddeprived
07-17-2009, 12:41 PM
I've asked him more than once, and so far he has not joined. I suspect it has to do with getting overly excited about moding the Jeep. I think we can all identify with that.

Some people just aren't into the forum thing. My friend has a TJ, YJ, and Grand but he doesn't browse the forums. He's also a mechanic and knows pretty much everything about jeeps. I remember him tellin me how he tried signing up for a forum but couldn't stand some of the opinions and bashing that people did on forums.

Melissa
07-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Green, it's green isn't it, me like green

:drool::drool:

kmanxj
07-17-2009, 01:25 PM
YEAH I know some people like the to muddeprived.