BlueXJ
07-15-2009, 09:05 AM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll187/90BlueXJ/Explanation.jpg

Melissa
07-15-2009, 12:42 PM
I Really Like!!!

Voldemort
07-15-2009, 01:45 PM
I was just having this conversion with some friends the other day about how lazy our world is now. Even our movies are all remakes or remakes of remakes. It seems like no one has an original idea any more just add-ons to things that have already been thought of. What happened to the Tesla's, Einstein's, & Edison's?

BlueXJ
07-15-2009, 08:18 PM
They died, have you not heard that bit of news. There are a few replacements on the rise but few as inventive as the listed group.

Voldemort
07-15-2009, 09:23 PM
They died, have you not heard that bit of news. There are a few replacements on the rise but few as inventive as the listed group.

Hahhahhaaa!they died! hahhahaha! you are funny:thumbdown: I have not heard of any one that is near the quality of the people in that list or even their maids for that matter. Coming up with a way to make a computer faster is not like coming up with the idea to build the computer.

Audio222
07-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Hahhahhaaa!they died! hahhahaha! you are funny:thumbdown: I have not heard of any one that is near the quality of the people in that list or even their maids for that matter. Coming up with a way to make a computer faster is not like coming up with the idea to build the computer.

Thank you for understanding! :coffee:

BlueXJ
07-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Look at things like the iPhone and tiny MSDs I agree that it isn't quite the magnitude of Edison or Tesla but it is a small step. We have scientists studying things we can't even imagine like stem cells and gene therapy. We didn't even know that we had stem cells or genes 25 years ago. We barely knew we had DNA.

Voldemort
07-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Look at things like the iPhone and tiny MSDs I agree that it isn't quite the magnitude of Edison or Tesla but it is a small step. We have scientists studying things we can't even imagine like stem cells and gene therapy. We didn't even know that we had stem cells or genes 25 years ago. We barely knew we had DNA.

All the scientist's and inventor's of today do is stand on the backs of geniuses in order to make money as fast as possible. Something's where founded way back and because of jealousy and greed they go unknown, hell for all we know the cure for cancer, AID's, and alternative energy has already been created but is being kept from the public. Hell The government has a secret lab were they can actually grow diamonds that are exactly the same every time and just as real as the ones mined.

Punisher
07-26-2009, 09:28 AM
The world's coming to an end... the older people invent stuff to make to new gen. lazy and now we have this president is starting up this racist crap and the economy sucks a$$ no jobs no money... and NOW whats next... I really dont want to know...
I hope I didnt offend anyone but thats my feeling about this world..... But I am hopeing for the best... but the way things are going, I dont think we have much time left...