PDA

View Full Version : Episode 35 is up

Mudderoy
12-18-2011, 10:29 PM
A new xjtalk.com show podcast is available. Episode 35.

Click on the play button in the upper right hand corner of the screen to listen NOW, subscribe on iTunes, or click on "Podcasts" on the navigation bar upper left hand of this screen.

prerunner1982
12-21-2011, 05:27 PM
I like the intro guy... "XJtalk show is on the air... ok so it's a podcast....you know what I mean... here's Tony".. funny.

For hard top storage, would it be possible to suspend it from the ceiling? My father had a pulley system where he would back his CJ into the garage, hoist the top and then drive out. When he pulled in to park the hood fit nicely under the hard top. It was up and out of the way, and didn't really take up any extra room that the CJ didn't already inhabit.

Mudderoy
12-21-2011, 06:53 PM
I like the intro guy... "XJtalk show is on the air... ok so it's a podcast....you know what I mean... here's Tony".. funny.

For hard top storage, would it be possible to suspend it from the ceiling? My father had a pulley system where he would back his CJ into the garage, hoist the top and then drive out. When he pulled in to park the hood fit nicely under the hard top. It was up and out of the way, and didn't really take up any extra room that the CJ didn't already inhabit.

That was my original thought, but some how I don't think I could be enough restraints on the hard top to feel comfortable about $2000 dangling in the air and failing at anytime. That's why I went with the BestTop dolly.