PDA

View Full Version : Ufc 100!!

Voldemort
07-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Who watched it? It was defiantly the best show in a long time! And my boy Lesner showed that He is the best! He is so Raw and his MMA skill level is still low but yet he handled the best Jujitsu Style Heavy weight fighter in the world like a child. At one point he had him in a head lock just pounding his head like the bully picking on a kid on the play ground. He then went crazy after the win and said some funny shit that I think is the only thing missing from UFC is that guy that is bad *** and knows it. Although MMA wants to be respected in the end it is a sport all about fighting and fight is mean, gritty,and not nice so get used to it.JSP continuous his dominance as well and I think he is pound for pound the best in the world not Silva. And i my favorite fight of the night Bisbing got his big mouth shut bu the right hook of Dan Henderson who showed he is still a contender. All in all a great night of fights where every fight was great not just the main event.

Melissa
07-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Sorry I didn't, I don't like that kind of stuff

Voldemort
07-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Sorry I didn't, I don't like that kind of stuff

That is to bad. My Wife should up till 1AM to watch it even though shehad to be at work that morning at 5AM.

Melissa
07-12-2009, 06:52 PM
That is to bad. My Wife should up till 1AM to watch it even though shehad to be at work that morning at 5AM.

Thats me when the NFR is on in December. I even went out and bought a 52" tv just for watching the NFR. :popcorn:

Voldemort
07-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Thats me when the NFR is on in December. I even went out and bought a 52" tv just for watching the NFR. :popcorn:
National Finals Rodeo HAHA see thought you could stump me,HUH?:D

xjjeepthing
07-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Lesnar is an animal, Frank Mir got the whoopin he deserved. Mir ran his mouth and was lucky he won there first fight.

Melissa
07-12-2009, 10:46 PM
National Finals Rodeo HAHA see thought you could stump me,HUH?:D

Guess not then :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Voldemort
07-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Lesnar is an animal, Frank Mir got the whoopin he deserved. Mir ran his mouth and was lucky he won there first fight.
I agree 1,000,000 % and I love that Brock is so Raw that he just can hold it in. if he switched it up and train with someone new he would learn more and be unstoppable. I hope the UFC get Fedor and he beats him to shit.

Guess not then :rotfl2::rotfl2:
I'm alittle quicker than I look.:cool:

muddeprived
07-13-2009, 11:33 AM
I agree 1,000,000 % and I love that Brock is so Raw that he just can hold it in. if he switched it up and train with someone new he would learn more and be unstoppable. I hope the UFC get Fedor and he beats him to shit.

I'm alittle quicker than I look.:cool:

I missed it and really wanna see it. :(